What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbroken iPad 3.2.1 can't install crack app

akogo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used jailbreakme.com to jailbreak my iPad fw.3.2.1. It now looks like everything is ok. I can see Cydia but when I try to install app in Cydia, I'll see the error message "The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

Also, I tried to install crack app downloaded from internet through iTunes, and it cannot be sync into the iPad. Can anyone help what happened? :(

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Because a "cracked app" is a pirated application. Just because jailbreaking is legal doesn't mean that you can go and install thousands of dollars of apps for free through installous. People expect money for their hard work on these apps, not to have them pirated/stolen.

Ksane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Derrr! It's not the jailbreaking that's illegal, it's cracked apps. Jailbreaking gets a bad rap because people who have never done it assume it's only for cracked apps. And that's far from the truth.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We allow open discussions on Jailbreaking and Cydia, however we don't allow discussions on pirating apps.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Derrr! It's not the jailbreaking that's illegal, it's cracked apps. Jailbreaking gets a bad rap because people who have never done it assume it's only for cracked apps. And that's far from the truth.

No need to be a dick about it. It was a question.

GiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Because a "cracked app" is a pirated application. Just because jailbreaking is legal doesn't mean that you can go and install thousands of dollars of apps for free through installous. People expect money for their hard work on these apps, not to have them pirated/stolen.

Ahh...got it...thanks

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it okay to ask a question or is it against TOS?.... about how they crack an app and why would some fool pay for an app and crack it for everyone else to get it for free?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Is it okay to ask a question or is it against TOS?.... about how they crack an app and why would some fool pay for an app and crack it for everyone else to get it for free?

some people just do that, and some use stolen itunes accounts, CreditCards, or giftcards to purchase the apps to then crack them for everyone to download for free.

Most reactions

Latest posts