What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hd ipad ocean video wallpaper

Howar42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I opened and downloads video wallpaper ocean after jailbreak and can not install. Message when try to confirm states. The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts cannot be automatically found or fixed . I have the summer board off. Please help.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use to have that one installed and wrked fine. Never got that error. Id uninstall and try again. If its saying u need other cydia dependicies or apps to make it wrk, just install the ones listed. The video wallpaper is very cool though but i believe it drains the battery fast since constantly running. Yeah, summerboard has to be off for it to wrk n be sized properly. Another good one to try is the Autumn HD lockscreen one. Shows leaves falling with time and calender widgets on lockscreen. U can load that as is w/o messing with summerboard.

Dr.Gee

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Check out magic window,not wallpaper but nice.

Most reactions

Latest posts