What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

srobby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ship date
helpIcon.gif

Mar 24, 2011

Estimated delivery
helpIcon.gif

Mar 29, 2011 by 10:30 AM

Destination

jsamuels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple and FedEx always make the journey interesting. Love the sprint to the finish line.

Mar 24, 2011 6:34 AM On FedEx vehicle for delivery NORTHBROOK, IL
Mar 24, 2011 6:31 AM At local FedEx facility NORTHBROOK, IL
Mar 24, 2011 3:49 AM At dest sort facility CHICAGO, IL
Mar 24, 2011 4:03 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Mar 24, 2011 12:56 AM Arrived at FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Mar 23, 2011 3:06 PM Departed FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
Mar 23, 2011 11:10 AM Int'l shipment release ANCHORAGE, AK
Mar 23, 2011 8:49 AM Arrived at FedEx location ANCHORAGE, AK
Mar 22, 2011 11:20 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Mar 21, 2011 11:52 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Mar 21, 2011 1:13 AM In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK
Mar 20, 2011 11:28 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Mar 20, 2011 12:44 PM Picked up SHENZHEN CN Package received after FedEx cutoff
Mar 19, 2011 6:18 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

24fanatics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, my ipad left Anchorage last night. Arrived in Indianapolis at 3am this morning, and seems to just be sitting there. Supposed to be delivered by 4:30pm today. Very frustrating.

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well this is the 2nd day my iPad has been in transit from Alaska! Delivery is supposed to be this afternoon the 24th by 4:30!

Wonder what is going on!

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:( Question again; So I'm assuming you ordered yours from apple too? This SUPER sucks. Next time I'm ordering from apple! I received my cover today (ordered from apple), but not much fun without the actual device.............................................

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
24fanatics said:
Well, my ipad left Anchorage last night. Arrived in Indianapolis at 3am this morning, and seems to just be sitting there. Supposed to be delivered by 4:30pm today. Very frustrating.

Similar story,mine left Anchorage yesterday at 4PM and got to Newark at 2AM where it has been ever since. Scheduled for delivery today in VA by 430PM, I don't think it's gonna happen. :(

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm following a discussion elsewhere in which someone who ordered on 3/11 had a delivery date of 4/1 said his shipped this past MONDAY and is due to arrive at his location (I don't know where) TOMORROW. Funny thing is, I ordered on 3/11 with a ship date of 4/1 also, but my status is STILL "not yet shipped".

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
where you are

I'm following a discussion elsewhere in which someone who ordered on 3/11 had a delivery date of 4/1 said his shipped this past MONDAY and is due to arrive at his location (I don't know where) TOMORROW. Funny thing is, I ordered on 3/11 with a ship date of 4/1 also, but my status is STILL "not yet shipped".

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

it definitely depends on where you are. My friend ordered hers on 3/11 at like 308am (CST) which is 108 PST, and she has a delivery date of 4/6 as well. I triend to outsmart apple.com, but I would have had a delivery date of 3/25 and now I have a delivery date of 4/25. Blasted impatience!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
it definitely depends on where you are. My friend ordered hers on 3/11 at like 308am (CST) which is 108 PST, and she has a delivery date of 4/6 as well. I triend to outsmart apple.com, but I would have had a delivery date of 3/25 and now I have a delivery date of 4/25. Blasted impatience!

I'm only a few hours northeast of Cupertino, CA. Bah.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:

I'm only a few hours northeast of Cupertino, CA. Bah.

Rather than stand in line for 4 hours, I would spend them driving there and knocking on Mr. Jobs's door.

"Ay, man! What's the hold up?"

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Rather than stand in line for 4 hours, I would spend them driving there and knocking on Mr. Jobs's door.

Yep. Right before a pack of German Shepherds run me off the grounds...

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:

Yep. Right before a pack of German Shepherds run me off the grounds...

you don't have the dog whisperer HD app? O wait, you don't have your ipad 2!!:D

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine made it to my Mom's house 3 days before Apple said it would
one day before FedEx said it would

now, I have to wait again for my Mom to fwd it to me....

Tim

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mx1 said:
Mine made it to my Mom's house 3 days before Apple said it would
one day before FedEx said it would

now, I have to wait again for my Mom to fwd it to me....

Tim

That's my situation. But it hasn't shipped as yet. Still April 1st shipping, April 6th arrival. I ordered early evening 3/11. Having it sent to my Mom's place in Oregon to save the $73 sales tax. She'll send it right to me, which will take a couple extra days.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
PEOPLE OF THE WORLD REVOLT!!! Do not take it any longer. Get on your PC and Macs and cancle your orders that will send Jobs a message that he can't treat us like this!!!

Then my order would ship sooner

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts