What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

lanimae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's that expensive? It's around that price range over here too, since our apple stores still don't carry them. That is if you choose to buy from those people who simply import. Yeah, I heard it's much cheaper in Hong Kong though, if you have a relative there that is xD
$1060 USD here, $899 usd in the USa and $849 usd in HK. Minus tax of course. So if you knew someone coming through HK it would be around $750 or less. That $300 I could have spent on cool accessories:)

NateEssex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 38. I was wondering why the age breaks were selected where they were...

Val70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will be 71 next birthday.
My husband thinks my iPad is attached to me as I cannot leave it alone .if for any reason I do not have it I feel as if someone has cut my arm off. Mind you it's a bit difficult to use it when doing the washing up. The answer would be for my husband to do that. I think I have got rather obsessive about it.So some of us oldies are still with it!

william1940

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it for my birthday. I'm 70 and on my second childhood but this time I have money.:)

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe everyone can enjoy and would love the iPad at any age . I am 40:):ipad-front:

Most reactions

Latest posts