What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cat vs Dog, which is better? (iPad owner survey)

What do you like better?

• Cat all the way!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love dogs!

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Nah, I prefer human

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DOGS! Cats have Administrators and dogs have masters.

I am a better dog person than I am a cat person. Dogs won the Second World War and cats were invented by Germans. A cat--I forget his name--led the Fallschrim-Panzer Division #1. So you see, cats are bad, bad, bad; they sleep next to you and suck up all the oxygen, so you can die.

Cats are also racist and they refuse to obey.

axis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ive had both over the years, I have a dog at the moment after he loss of my cats (one through illness and the other through old age). Cats are certainly easier to look after IMHO.

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have both. Right now I have two dogs and one cat. The cat is very senior and just turned 18 last month. Just put down another cat last summer. He was 17.

My dogs are two Pugs aged 7 and 8. They are soooo affectionate, but need soooo much attention.

I vote for cats, although it looks like I'll have Pugs for awhile. Cats are a lot less work...

Last edited:

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I grew up with dogs. Then I had two cats for a couple years. Then I had a dog and another dog since, so I prefer dogs. They are more intelligent. Dogs love their master more than themselves. But that is not the reason I love dogs. They make better friends than cats in my opinion. Cats kill for fun. Dogs don't

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cats all the way for me....have had at least one all my life.

Have 2 now.....I have an affinity with cats and they are intuitive!

Love all animals though and also have a dog, but she's my daughter's

iPad 2 3G 64gb

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like dogs, but cats are FAR less maintenance.

I got a cat as a gift that I didn't ask for. It's actually an extremely friendly animal.. Always purring on my lap.

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I have an update. I'm the cat lover some how stuck with two lovable cuddly Pug dogs. And I have one cat left. Used to have two. I had to out one cat down at age 17 last year, sniff sniff! My remaining cat is 18 now, and boy is he high maintenance! He can't jump any more. He is anemic and too weak. He wants fed constantly, and his wet food has to be fresh from the can. 20 minutes later and he won't eat it. Why canned food? Because the vet says he has kidney issues. So after 18 years, he turns in the charm and I can't deny him. I'm a prisoner in my own home! The needy Pug dogs are easy by comparison...

Most reactions

Latest posts