What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad as only computer?

thirdsun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
www.prism-studios.org ... Be warned the site is old, as the gentleman who was my admin, moved on to an IT position, and we just sort of dropped it. It’s about 10 years old, but a decent showcase of things. L
Only 10 years old? The design used on there is "old" even 10 years ago. I used to hand code html like this 20 years ago.

Have you considered wordpress? it's a very simple website builder with a wysiwyg back end. Have limitless choice of themes, can get art gallery themes. I can see the website never updated since 2010, the great thing about wordpress is you dont need to have web coding skills to updated, once up and running you can update it almost as easily as you can edit and post threads on this forum.

Btw, love the art.

Most reactions

Latest posts