What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer problems

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My computer took a crash on me and since I'm not as savvy as some people, I decided to get a new one. I would love to get an apple but since I would be sharing it with husband need to stick with a pc. Anyways the question is if I should go with desktop again or a laptop maybe even a all in one computer? Don't know but need something that is going to be good for my iTunes. I think I found a way to synch my iPod without losing any of my data. But what about synching iPad, even iPhone?

Will I lose anything from them synching to another computer, to a new iTunes library? I wish I felt more confident on synching the three devices. I hope I do it right. Sometimes when I read the steps what to download on a third party gets confusing.

Just want to make sure all devices will be taken care of.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sheils said:
My computer took a crash on me and since I'm not as savvy as some people, I decided to get a new one. I would love to get an apple but since I would be sharing it with husband need to stick with a pc.

You can run Windows on a Mac alongside OSX, if it's any help.

The Archangel

OP
sheils

sheils

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
You can run Windows on a Mac alongside OSX, if it's any help.

The Archangel

Yes it does help. I forgot all about Mac being able to handle windows. But my biggest thing I run up against is the flash player. A lot of things that I work on use flash player. Also I think Mac has problems with java script. That might be an issue too. I don't know I'm all over the place. I really do want to try a Mac but need to ponder a bit.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you are confusing iOS with OSX. OSX has none of these issues and handles everything that I throw at it with ease.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts