What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3G 63gb Jailbreak

Vladimirov91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

the reason why i am writing to you to discuss my problem. I bought my iPad 2 6 months ago and it was 4.3.0, I have been saving SHSH blobs for every version including the jailbreakable 4.3.3. I even had my iPad jailbroken but after installing a crapy program for sending sms from cydia i couldn't star the iPad. So i had to restore it. But guess what apple wash.t signing the 4.3.3 firmware including its baseband. So my SHSH files didn't work for me at that time. At that time i was forced to restore it to 4.3.5 and now i am running the iOS 5 GM. Can you please tell is there a way to downgrade to 4.3.3, because now i am not sure. Some of you write that this is possible others that it is not. Please tell me is there a way?

OP
V

Vladimirov91

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i have and i am constantly following almost every post there, but as I said some users say that it is possible to downgrade others say that i can't.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't go by "other users" Go by what is posted here on this site, by a Moderator or a sticky. Your answer is in that thread, on the first post!

Most reactions

Latest posts