What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Yeah I'm not worried about the price..someone offered me 350 for my old one..its just that I don't want to buy a new one and find out it could take months for a jailbreak to be released..we don't know if they already have the bugs worked out yet or they are still having issues. I know that the iPad 2 will be jailbroken eventually just wish they would give us some info as how they are progressing. I don't want to buy a new iPad just to find out the device might have some issues being jailbroken ya know what I Mean..and I'm sorry for not clarifying things earlier I understand the confusion

Then just wait for a jailbreak! :)

Yeah, maybe I'll wait another week and see what happens. I definitely want to buy the new iPad, I mean by the time it gets delivered to me it would be in 3 weeks anyway, but I have someone who wants to buy my iPad 1st Gen now so I don't know what to tell him..trust me I've been giving him the old stall routine for the past week now LOL

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
For all u guys who actually thought I0nic had a broken elevator in his house, if u guys still beleive it after this post then then u do not deserve a jailbreak. And for those who said we are so impatient that we are assumiing "elevator" was code for the jailbreak... I stick my tongue out to you.... :p...!!!!

Not to mention the post few days ago by him clearing some confusing saying "microsoft was not encouraging him to work on the elevator".... I forget what the post said exactly but it was along those lines

Are you crazy? Have you been reading the rest of this thread?
His iPad2 was delivered today. He took it up to his apartment in the elevator. It's a joke. And we wonder why good folks like bile come on here and blow their top with a community that can interpret tweets like that as being proof of a jailbreak... STOP THE MADNESS! :D

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems like the only people you need to pay attention to are p0sixninja & bile/chronic dev/Green Pois0n. There are way too many fakes and others messing with people. Don't go bugging them with questions though, they are working on it.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So ELAVATOR isnt just a joke after all! He keeps mentioning it all the time..U never know with these guys...it mite be stairs in the final build..coz stairs are reliable too..lol

Last edited:

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So ELAVATOR isnt just a joke after all! He keeps mentioning it all the time..U never know with these guys...it mite be stairs in the final build..coz stairs are reliable too..lol

There is no point in speculating whether he is joking or not. Let's just stick with the real dev teams with real updates and trustworthy future jailbreaks that won't cost a cent.

mikesong0323

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about we disregard the tweets or keep them to ourselves?
And just wait for that post by either the chronic dev team or dev-team as a whole?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikesong0323 said:
How about we disregard the tweets or keep them to ourselves?
And just wait for that post by either the chronic dev team or dev-team as a whole?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Enough said... People should not be narrow minded..

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For all u guys who actually thought I0nic had a broken elevator in his house, if u guys still beleive it after this post then then u do not deserve a jailbreak. And for those who said we are so impatient that we are assumiing "elevator" was code for the jailbreak... I stick my tongue out to you.... :p...!!!!

Not to mention the post few days ago by him clearing some confusing saying "microsoft was not encouraging him to work on the elevator".... I forget what the post said exactly but it was along those lines

Are you crazy? Have you been reading the rest of this thread?
His iPad2 was delivered today. He took it up to his apartment in the elevator. It's a joke. And we wonder why good folks like bile come on here and blow their top with a community that can interpret tweets like that as being proof of a jailbreak... STOP THE MADNESS! :D

Just shoot me.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hehe

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Attachments

• image-227968284.png
    image-227968284.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 247

da.clarke1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posted on Twitter at 11.29:

p0sixninja Joshua Hill
Just for the record, our iPad2 jailbreak won't be called greenpois0n :p

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

EVERYONE, for the abvoidance of doubt, if you want to turn this whole thread into a rehash of every little comment that is tweeted, OK, I wont stop you if you think that is how you get the most value from discussing the iPad2 jailbreak of lack thereof... BUT

YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST SCREENSHOTS OF EVERY TWEET. Write it in plain text if you think it is discussion worthy. Other than that - LEAVE IT ALONE. We don't need thousands of twitter screenshots on this site. Twitter is twitter. Forums are forums.

iPadForums are not a re-tweet service for folks that don't use Twitter. Posting screenshots is a waste of everyone's time and resoureces. I'll start to take a very dim view of it if it continues...

Last edited:

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I don't give a **** about the name of the application :)
I'm glad about the fact the guys are really working on a JB. If they're at the stage of naming the application - I guess they do really have something tangible.

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to see I am not the only one waiting for an iPad 2 jailbreak, it's frustrating.

There's over 100 pages in this thread and I don't have the paitence to read them all - can someone please tell me why the iPad 2 jailbreak is harder than any other?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts