What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
rob1016 said:
Just an update:

"Patience is a Virtue"

" greenpois0n.com/2011/05/23/state-of-the-chronic "

Way to go following this thread! It's only the last few pages of discussion which were dedicated to it, including considerable input from the author of that blog post!

Last edited:

kiel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So just to make sure, there's no jailbreak for the ipad 2 yet period right? No matter what version is on there?

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kiel said:
So just to make sure, there's no jailbreak for the ipad 2 yet period right? No matter what version is on there?

That is exactly what the 33 pages were about..........

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kiel said:

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is 34 pages in this thread to answer your question.
I will make it easy for you so you don't have to read the 34 pages.
The answer is; (drumroll)....

No.

DmiteXXI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow okay my post was deleted... guess my comments aren't welcome here. if you aren't going to let me actually defend my post here then let me know and i wont waste my time on this forum.

Can you defend it properly? Without foul language?

when people call my character and standing with chronic-dev team into question with ignorant flippant remarks its hard to keep my temper in check.

however, i will do my best to keep the language under control. ignorant comments like "what is he going to do, call him names on twitter" is the exact reason we dont like give updates to ungrateful people that give the rest of the jailbreak community a bad name.

i work with josh every day, i barely ever use twitter to communicate ANYTHING to him, before you open your mouth make sure you have even on iota of a clue of what REALLY goes on.

is that better?
Not for nothing but this guy has a point. Is Bile under any one of our payrolls? Working in IT I can understand the challenges they face as I previosly said ontop of working on a JB we do t know what other obligations they have prior to doing free work.

Let's lose sight as to who is doing who a favor here.

Bile big props to you and your team.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DmiteXXI said:
Not for nothing but this guy has a point. Is Bile under any one of our payrolls? Working in IT I can understand the challenges they face as I previosly said ontop of working on a JB we do t know what other obligations they have prior to doing free work.

Let's lose sight as to who is doing who a favor here.

Bile big props to you and your team.

We moved on.....

DmiteXXI

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes my bad, I was catching up. The one night I don't check out the forums and all types of excitement took place :)

lancejt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As usual, I'm astounded that we can still have people stopping in and asking point blank, "Is there a JB yet?".

Pages and pages of reading material exist on this question and they don't even have to search for it. It's in the thread. I would suggest reading the thread to the end before making posts to prevent asking questions that have very clear answers. However, that suggestion would be wasted due to the lack of reading that is happening.

Continuing to wait patiently... As I'm sure those of us who are software developers will do. I think the biggest thing causing these repeated questions is the misunderstanding of how solving a problem with code is done.

edit: As a point of clarification, this is a general statement and is not directed at any poster specifically.

Last edited:

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lancejt said:
As usual, I'm astounded that we can still have people stopping in and asking point blank, "Is there a JB yet?".

Pages and pages of reading material exist on this question and they don't even have to search for it. It's in the thread. I would suggest reading the thread to the end before making posts to prevent asking questions that have very clear answers. However, that suggestion would be wasted due to the lack of reading that is happening.

Continuing to wait patiently... As I'm sure those of us who are software developers will do. I think the biggest thing causing these repeated questions is the misunderstanding of how solving a problem with code is done.

edit: As a point of clarification, this is a general statement and is not directed at any poster specifically.

i agree, let's just wait and relax.. they are IT and security experts.. they do not usually rush things..

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grayshark95 said:
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is 34 pages in this thread to answer your question.
I will make it easy for you so you don't have to read the 34 pages.
The answer is; (drumroll)....

No.

+1 :D

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lancejt said:

People don't read anything! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts