What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 jailbreak 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

bile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
greenpois0n.com
"DISCLAIMER: This website is not about an iPad 2 jailbreak, it is about photos of waiting iPad 2 only."

man why do people still think elevat0r has ANYTHING to do with an ipad 2 jailbreak? he is just messing with people and they are just gobbling it up hook line and sinker.

yes he has work that is crucial for other firmwares, but elevator is not the name of some mystic jailbreak ;-P

Last edited by a moderator:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bile said:
sorry forgot about the whole G-rated thing ;-P

This is a family-friendly forum. And I am glad, too much cursing gives me a headache. :)

Edit,
Wait. What kind of editing is that? Get RID of the word, not change a letter. :)

djflizo69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OMG!!!! The only guy that could come on here and give us real news about the jb, and you guys ban him?! 00

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
djflizo69 said:
OMG!!!! The only guy that could come on here and give us real news about the jb, and you guys ban him?! 00

His problem. He chose to curse. We can't give him an exception because he is on the dev team.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:

Everyone on the forum.

Not everyone... I dont't like cursing, but I'm used to it, so it does not affect me anymore... I'm not saying to excuse him, just a little warning instead of a ban... After all it was the first time he actually cursed...

But, not my forum, so the mods make the rules! ;)

djflizo69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:

Everyone on the forum.

Not everyone... I dont't like cursing, but I'm used to it, so it does not affect me anymore... I'm not saying to excuse him, just a little warning instead of a ban... After all it was the first time he actually cursed...

+1 well said

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:

Check your pm.
And warnings do get sent.

Last edited:

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:

Check your pm.

It's empty... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts