What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

wholesalestunna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still rocking the iFrogz Summit case in neon green and love it! Thinking about picking up some more colors. I can't believe they're only in the 20ish (they vary in price by color for some reason) dollar price range on amazon.

Gehenna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really recommend Yoobao cases.
For plus:
1. weight about 160g
2. premium quality REAL leather outside, mikrofibre (?? Im not sure of that, but there is something soft) inside
3. nice finishing, stiches, everything looks realy good
4. smart function which works everytime

I bought mine on ebay week ago - for 28.99 (including shipping). I think its a fair price for real leather case this quality :)

Androidfonefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marware c.e.o. Hybrid iPad 2

Lol, I have this one too. The friends of mine that have IPads that see it just stare at it, the thing they like most of all is how it turns the screen off when you close the lid. The stand feature also gets them. Though most Portfolios have a stand feature the thin light weight slick look of the Marware just gets them every time. I just wish they made one for my Toshiba Thrive.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

BobjGear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I hope you give my cases a try - LINK: Bobj Protective iPad Cases on Amazon

Regards
Bobj

Bobj Stlyish iPad Case JPG Small 1200Wx.jpg
LINK: Bobj Protective iPad Cases on Amazon

Last edited:

andyco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found some latest ipad accesstories from a wholesale shop. It offers many kinds of high quality accessries at low price. It's worth of trying.
You can search and find something you like. AccessBuy.com

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the link in my signature for the member preferred iPad 2 accessories shop!

Magnetic1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is really the iPad 2 case that I use on my Dad's iPad.

It does not have a name because it came with the Infiniapps docking station for the iPad called Infiniappstand.
I have their iPhone model too.
But the way this works is, it uses something invisible to bind the case to the base. This way as long as you have the iPad in this case you never have to fiddle with mounting the iPad to a docking station.
The only thing I wish they had was a C-clamp type mounting interface so that in places where the suction cup can not go I can still use the C-clamp.

hammerdown

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, I am trying to find something really stylish and yet protective. Maybe something from Vera Bradley. I am curious if anyone has bought any designer-type iPad totes, messenger or crossbody? I found some good ideas

Last edited by a moderator:

toruathub

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hub Innovations has a 360 rotational case called the Rev360 thats 100% recycable and made from polyurethane. You can use the promo code "Hubtt" to get a 25% discount code too.

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
toruathub said:
Hub Innovations has a 360 rotational case called the Rev360 thats 100% recycable and made from polyurethane. You can use the promo code "Hubtt" to get a 25% discount code too.

Like the idea however I feel like the bump on the back will become annoying.for this Shell

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts