What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Case Search: Landscape, Portrait, Sleep Magnet, Working Mode

ChezDigital

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been searching diligently to find the case that suits all of my requirements. Maybe I've missed a case along the way, but after hitting all (or most) of the major ones, I've resorted to Amazon, searching for "ipad 2 case sleep" or "ipad 2 case magnet", adding portrait, vertical, or rotating in, but I still can't find one that also contains working/typing mode -- the ~20-30 degree angle that allows for a good typing level. I realize this may not be a requirement for many, but has anyone seen this in a case that also has a portrait stand and a sleep magnet?

These are a few cases I've narrowed down to, but I can't seem to find one with these features, plus working mode:

rooCASE Dual-View Multi Angle (Black) Leather Folio Case

Ctech 360 Degrees Rotating Stand (black) Leather Case

Targus Versavu 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Case

This is what I mean by working mode:
412x%2BufeMaL._AA300_.jpg

Thanks for any input anyone might be able to provide!

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You may want to buy the one you like best then see if you can fashion an and that works best for you. My bf has a switcheasy canvas and after playing around with the cover, he was able to "create" a working angle. That may work for you too.

Hails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the Snugg, which seems to be advertised on every page of this site haha. It does what it said, and what I though it would. It 'wakes up and puts to sleep' my iPad 2, I've had no problems with that even though some have. It's leather of some type, or at least looks like leather, which in turn makes the case/iPad combo seem professional.

The case DOES fold into work mode, like you want. It also folds into movie mode to watch videos easier. It feels pretty stable when it folds like that too.

For the money ($30 on amazon.com) you really can't beat it. I think it comes in a few different colors as well, but I bought the black one. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts