What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

kank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a very basic question. In a hurry without looking properly, I ordered a iPad case for my iPad two... After committing to buy only I saw that the case I ordered is for iPad 4, generation 2,3....
It's a 360 degree rotation cover...
Any ideas whether it ll fit my iPad 2?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a very basic question. In a hurry without looking properly, I ordered a iPad case for my iPad two... After committing to buy only I saw that the case I ordered is for iPad 4, generation 2,3....
It's a 360 degree rotation cover...
Any ideas whether it ll fit my iPad 2?

There are slight differences in the dimensions. If it's made of leather or something alike there shouldn't be any problem.
I use the cover of my iPad 2 for my iPad 3. :)

superfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Logitech Folio case for my iPad 2 ($100 at Best Buy) and I am very happy with it. It has the one feature that I could not find any where else. In addition to sitting up like a laptop it will fold down flat on top of the keyboard so it can be held in one hand like an uncased tablet. I have found a few things that I wish were different. The keyboard has no TAB key and the DELETE key works like a BACKSPACE key on a regular keyboard. And, obviously it makes the iPad a bit thicker and heavier to carry around. I have no connection with Logitech other than buying their products once in a while.

simps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your looking for a good case, i was on a plane once and found this one which was when you dropped it something inside sort of froze, protecting everything of your device. And ipad with the case one was dropped from SPACE and still didn't break!! I 10000% recommend this i you don't want your iPad/iPhone breaking!

Brontesmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've a very basic cover to my device which I'm with for a year now and this time being looking for a new one for an apt replacement to this.. any suggestions

TMWeddle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
rustymailbox.blogspot.com
I've a very basic cover to my device which I'm with for a year now and this time being looking for a new one for an apt replacement to this.. any suggestions

I find my Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Leather Folio Case w/Stand very functional. I do not see it on the Marware site but I do see it on eBay for as little as about $15.00.

Sent from my iPad using 

DrGrafix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bringing back an older thread. My wife has an iPad 2, works fine she loves it. I bought her a pleather folio case when I got her the iPad and it's just deteriorated so we need something new. This time around, I think I wantbto get her something with full corner protection, possibly something that has a reasonable easel position that works, and maybe made with some kind of shock absorbing rubberized material.

Thinking red or maybe some other bright color. Anyone have some suggestions?

iamtheone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my case recently, love it so much, it is shockproof case, seems from ACEGUARDER ;)

Attachments

• {330ED0EE-3688-4BEE-9DCC-6E633BE580D1}.png
    {330ED0EE-3688-4BEE-9DCC-6E633BE580D1}.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 377
Reactions: ZZZ

Most reactions