What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 cases

2trails

iPF Noob
Reaction score
evio harmony ipad2 case

I really like the look of the Evio Harmony Ipad2 Case, but was wondering if it has to be open like a book to see what the camera is focused on, or indeed to make the camera work - instead of a partial bend around the backside.

Last edited:

ericshafe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out Portenzo custom iPad cases

I chose to go with the portenzo case because it resembles a notebook and it's the highest quality product out there of its kind. They have more custom options and it is a hand made product from beginning to end. They have awesome customer service. I bought a composition style case w/green apple interior and elastic strap. I loved it so much I bought a Teju to switch to when I have important meetings at work. Big thumbs up definitely recommend:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

mattom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would at least check out portenzo. i love my composition style case w/green apple interior.

Undefined.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
374727_3116447234684_1369583375_33374484_1832497509_n.jpg

Not quite sure which shop its from, I got it as a Christmas present. It is very good, i used to have a case that was from Apple but one time my iPad fell out of the Apple case so my friend bought me a new one for Christmas - Its superb! you can even fold the case so it sits up!

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm happy with the HARMONY iPad2 case I picked up from Evio. Reason I got it because it has a nice Zen-like Ying Yang design plus it protects the front and back of my iPad and has the smart cover functionality. Just Google Evio HARMONY iPad2 case and you should be able to locate it.

Posted a review of the Harmony case on a separate thread. I agree that it's a very nice case, especially at the price of $40. It can be ordered from the Evio website or from Amazon.

mandysinn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
smart cover is a need for the ipads to protect and keep it safe. Along with its stylish style it should also have a good 360 degree view.

iKeep Smart Cover

McTablet_T2C

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey MoonWell, when you get it will you let us know how you liked it ? we sell similar ones with a Bluetooth keyboard in our website.

Temp31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out our amazing iPad 2 cases by clicking on the link in our signature!

concu88

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The sleeves from ColcaSac are made from environment friendly materials, the sleeves provide a snug fit to the iPad and there are different cool designs available.
:)

jacsnev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for some opinions about what is going to be the best ipad 2 case for my child. He is 1.5 and rough! I want something that is going to protect the screen and help prevent it breaking. I think I am tossing up between the Survivor and the Gum Drop. Anyone have any pros/cons to either case?

Most reactions

Latest posts