What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet through my blackberry

Dana.daen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My work supplies me with a Blackberry. I can browse the web and be connected to the Internet and they're ok with that.

So is there anyway to take advantage of this leniency, by connecting it to my iPad and having Internet through the blacberry?

Thanks

Dane

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the blackberry tethering programs I have seen require you to plug the BB in and install drivers, obviously you can't do that with the iPad.

DMad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All the blackberry tethering programs I have seen require you to plug the BB in and install drivers, obviously you can't do that with the iPad.

Even VZWAccess through Verizon? I don't seem to remember having to install drivers when I was using it to tether my work laptop, but that was a few months back, maybe something's changed.

You did have to install the application, not sure if that's available through the app store, doubt it.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does that have to do with a Blackberry phone? Not to mention that's for an air card. Where would you plug that in to the iPad?

Most reactions