What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im confused

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess shipping times are improving and international buyers where seeing 2-3 week shipping estimates. So does that mean I'm still stuck waiting the 3-4 weeks? I ordered it the day it came out, I guess I can live with it but it seems unfair.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it is hard to wait! But it IS coming! Some still can not find one anywhere ~

Don't worry too much about what we can't control ~ we will wait with you!

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not really mad, I just can't wait for it to get here! I already got the smart cover and HDMI adapter but no iPad haha

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess it mirrors the images on the iPad onto a hi def tv. I'm not really sure why I got it, but I figured if I'm gonna spend almost a thousand dollars I might as well waste some more money:)

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Only on iPad2?

This is my first iPad, but on the apple site it says you can get a VGA adapter for the original iPad. It probably does the same thing but don't hold me to that!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess shipping times are improving and international buyers where seeing 2-3 week shipping estimates. So does that mean I'm still stuck waiting the 3-4 weeks? I ordered it the day it came out, I guess I can live with it but it seems unfair.

I was at four to five weeks, and I calculated it. It was exactly five weeks. Now, I'm at 3-4 weeks, and it's exactly 4 weeks. Hopefully, it's tentative. They've probably been sparsing supply because of Euro release, but now, they can let it all hang out. I'm hoping after the Euro release this weekend, times will drastically move forward on Apple's end, and then, we'll just have to kiss the feet of fedex!!!

I guess it mirrors the images on the iPad onto a hi def tv. I'm not really sure why I got it, but I figured if I'm gonna spend almost a thousand dollars I might as well waste some more money:)

I find myself doing the same thing. I'm in college, so my funds are limited, but I'm trying to find the best and most economical cases and accesories to make me smile every time i put my ipad 2 down for just one second. I just wana burst into tears of joy at the creation and pimp-i-lation of my device. So far, I have a keyboard and no ipad 2. A few skins on hold. Found a nifty stand on ebay in case I can't find stand/bumper case. i have put apps on my wishlist. and my pride and joy is my pre-ordered grove case! YAY US

OP
G

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in college to and I find it hard to have money to myself after I have to buy books(ripoff) and such. But when it comes to apple products, I always seem to find the extra money lol

netkrazed

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I didn't know there was a such wait time for international buyers. Glad I stood in the line at the Bestbuy on the first day!

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Godfather4190 said:
I'm in college to and I find it hard to have money to myself after I have to buy books(ripoff) and such. But when it comes to apple products, I always seem to find the extra money lol

I know exactly what you mean. I have spent over 850 n still have bought everything I want for my iPad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts