What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Blklegacy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi been using the iPad for a couple of months and keen to learn more... Anyone got some apps apart from the obvious ones listed?

PA Diamond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a 64GB wi-fi last week to improve my productivity and consolidate my notes and learnings. I joined to learn how to accomplish these goals better.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear ya neens! I use my iPad primarily for reading stuff and I am reading more now than I ever did with "ink on paper" books! I can even check ebooks out of my library! There's lots of ways to LEGALLY get books to read for free.

yusoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Introduction

Hi everyone
I'm Yusoff from Singapore
Love my new I-pad every seconds
Hobby driving with estima club bring I-pad along.
Still learning the intricacies of it thru this forum
Nice people here to respond to queries and problems here
Thank everyone.

willganz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
another iPad n00b checking in.

Got mine to play Travian at work so that the netnannies cannot see what I'm doing. ;)

marlainwa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie to Ipad

I am online trying to decide which one to buy, husband thinks I should get the 64 one so I have lots of space for the future. I have new mac desktop I bought early this year and old laptop I am going to replace with Ipad for travel since I don't need a laptop for it and also want to use it as a ereader for my bookclub.

Want to put some music and pics on it and watch movies on planes...

Any special thread here on info of buying Ipad and covers for it???

Thanks all...

howell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello world

This is my first post. I am excited to share some of the neat apps and accessories I have found for the iPad. It's a really fun device and a cool community. Howdy!

Howell

ruthsgiftbaskets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.labellabaskets.com
Hello Everyone,

Ruth in Central Texas area. Received my ipad as a gift because I was having problems with the Nook and I wanted a reader. I started a new business and wanted to be able to show presentations or at least pictures. It's been great for both so far.

I love my ipad and use it out all the time. Learning and loving it everyday.

Last edited:

Politenessman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.retro-tactical.com
Another new guy.
I've got a 32GB wifi iPad and I'm an iPhone user.
I've had the pad for a few months now and I'm looking for wisdom and ideas to get around some of the shortcomings of the device.
Overall I like it but there is tremendous room for improvement.

Stone Dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New guy

Hello, my name is Cameron and I am new to everything Mac. I am considering an Ipad for business, but know nothing about them. I just started my own company, and I am new to owning a business as well. Just want to get some info on the iPads to see if it is the right purchase right now.

Most reactions

Latest posts