What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to order the Apple TV ~ Now!

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The encryption password for your network is a SINGLE password that generates a random set of keys, all of your network devices must use that single password or one of the generated numeric keys. If you reset your password you can just enter it into ALL of your devices to get them back on the network.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You just called and he w.........well that'll explain it, whenever anyone goes w then you know that you are in trouble!

The Archangel

My keyboard went out! Damnit. I am so not in a good mood right now. If I knew I would need this wifi password I would have gotten weeks ago! I am still on old with Comcast. The i

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fixed the keyboard! So...get this:

I was on hold with Comcast and they transfered me to the Infinity department and they wanted to charge me $40 dollars to "assist me with Apple Tv"!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works! Only took two hours that's all! I got a manager and raised holy hell and he waived all fees and put me on hold. In the mean time, there was a comcast truck outside on our block. I grabbed him and he came in and hooked us right up!

Amber is scrolling thru movies now!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
It works! Only took two hours that's all! I got a manager and raised holy hell and he waived all fees and put me on hold. In the mean time, there was a comcast truck outside on our block. I grabbed him and he came in and hooked us right up!

Amber is scrolling thru movies now!

Next step jailbreak!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That's great, I was just getting ready to fly out....did you copy your password and put it in several safe places?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Guess what I got just now? My ATV came!

umm...........Gab? Where are you?

Brilliant. I'm getting mine out now. What the heck is tv input. Is that AV

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts