What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how to transfer video I shot with ipad 2 to my mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipadmannyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have done a quick search of the forums and google but can't seem to find a way to get my shot videos "off" the ipad and onto my imac? I am a longtime mac user but can't seem to see how it's done.

Thanks in advance for any help.

sharpey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use DropBox for photos i would think it should work for videos to

OP
I

ipadmannyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
trying the drop box..I don't even see the video on my ipad when I view it's contents on itunes..weird?

Johnmarshall4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Transferring to the Mac is super easy. Connect your iPad to Mac via USB. Then go to your applications folder and start Image Capture. All the photos and video you took on your device can be copied from there.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow thats one of those forgotten apps I've never used.
Works perfectly.
Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rozen said:
iPad to Mac transfer is the need of time. If you want to keep your video files secure then you must have to transfer them to some safe and secure location. In order to transfer iPad data to your Mac system you can try iPad inbuilt tool i.e. iTune. But personally I will not advice you to use this tool because you have to face a lot of problem with this utility. So the best way of transfer is to use any popular iPad to Pc transfer software.

I think that this is the perfect solution to transfer your iPad video file to Mac system.

Why do I think this is spam........calling all spam police!

The Archangel

Reaction score
This thread is so full of spam.

To import from the iPad no extra software is needed. Just connect the ipad to the Mac, open iPhoto, select the iPad from the panel on then left and than either Import All, or Import Selected.

If that still leaves questions unanswered, than Apple has detailed instructions including pictures of how to import images & videos onto the Mac:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4083

Reaction score
just google search How to Transfer Music/Video from iPad 2 to PC/Mac/iPhone/iPod and Vice Versa

you will find a step by step gudie on how to transfer video from ipad 2 to your mac

terryromance

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Transferring video shot with iPad 2 to mac[/URL] is super easy. Connect your iPad 2 to Mac with USB. Then go to your applications folder and start Image Capture. All the photos and video you took on your device can be copied from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts