What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to watch footage shot on a Sony Cybershot on iPad?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Tim

Deleted the originals from the iPad, reconnected the camera and imported the video again. Same thing happened. The file in my photos is just a grey box with MP4-THM when highlighted.

I haven't tried sending it from my PC as ideally I'd like to be able to do this away from home. Whilst I can open the video in oplayer the sound plays at a different speed to the picture and I'm unable to slow down the clip or pause. i use an app called V1 for looking at golf swings which allows me to do all of that stuff but obviously only when I can open the vid from my photos :-/

I feel like I'm chasing my tail bait here but it cant be this complicated surely? Thanks for your patience!

OK - so it looks like some progress - small though it may be! So the current situation is that the videos can be opened in oPlayer after you've imported them into the iPad but the (only?) remaining issue is the sound synchronisation? That sounds like a job for the oPlayer developer. Having said that, have you played around with some of the settings in oPlayer? I found that either having or not having the QuickTime player plug-in enabled made quite a difference.

Keep in touch - although this is frustrating for you, it's interesting to me...:)

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts