What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How often do you charge your battery?

How often do you hare your iDevice's battery?

• Daily

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • Weekly

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly (a little unlikely but just in case)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never (very unlikely)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've changed my charge cycles up lately. I used to be really obsessive about keeping my iPad plugged in, even carrying the charger around the house if I was using the iPad in a different location! Now I'm much more lenient on battery charging and run it down a decent amount every day. However, when near my charger, it's constantly plugged in.

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Over night charge it.

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Every other night for me during the weekdays. Than it goes to every night starting Friday night to Sunday night!

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Basically always plugged in because I don't move around so I just leave it beside me. Once in awhile if I remember I turn it off while I sleep.but I also use a music relaxation app to help me sleep!

Last edited:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPads get charged during the day now, my iPhone 5 overnight. If it's a workday the next day my iPad Mini gets charged overnight too.

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My iPads get charged during the day now, my iPhone 5 overnight. If it's a workday the next day my iPad Mini gets charged overnight too.

The Archangel

That's me too! On weekdays when I work, I charge the iPad up first in the morn before I leave. I try to charge my iphone5 during the day while at work by connecting it to my computer. My iPod used to get charged, but I believe the battery is on its last days of life! :(

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's me too! On weekdays when I work, I charge the iPad up first in the morn before I leave. I try to charge my iphone5 during the day while at work by connecting it to my computer. My iPod used to get charged, but I believe the battery is on its last days of life! :(

So many devices now, so little time to charge them!

The Archangel

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I charge my iPad3 daily now. Plug in before bed, unplug in morning. Love that battery capacity!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts