What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery life on the ipad 4

beav1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just have 2 questions
about the battery life. I have charged this iPad over 50 times and I'm starting to see a difference in the life of the battery. I'm charging more often. Is there any info on how. Long it will last. And can I get it changed when I have to.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just have 2 questions
about the battery life. I have charged this iPad over 50 times and I'm starting to see a difference in the life of the battery. I'm charging more often. Is there any info on how. Long it will last. And can I get it changed when I have to.

You should have at least 80% of the original capacity left after 1000 full charge cycles. Apple does have a battery replacement service. http://www.apple.com/ca/batteries/replacements.html

If the capacity of your battery drops to less than 50% of the original capacity within the one year warranty period, replacement will be covered under warranty at no cost to you.

Last edited:
OP
beav1018

beav1018

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Battery life

Thank you very much helped me a lot .

Most reactions

Latest posts