What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How frequently do you charge?

How often do you feel the need to charge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Av8orCree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've always been a 'don't charge til it dies' user myself. Unboxed my iPad Sunday evening, battery was at about 80%. Ive been using it about 5-6 hours nightly, tonight at about 11pm it finally died on me. And I'm running 4.2.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lithium Ion batteries can and should be topped up frequently. Plus, you never know if you'll need to have a full battery at the ready for some reason. Nothing stinks more than a drained battery when you need it.

kjsre74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lithium Ion batteries can and should be topped up frequently. Plus, you never know if you'll need to have a full battery at the ready for some reason. Nothing stinks more than a drained battery when you need it.

Very good point. This is why I charge my iPad & iPhone everyday without fail.

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use mine a lot, but once every three days tbh, battery is mint!!!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About every other day, but sometimes a little more. iPhone though gets charged every day no matter what, left on the charger overnight always without fail, but of course since that's my phone, I worry about having enough juice. ( though have never come close to running out except for when I had my settings messed up and my phone stayed on straight for like two hours). This week though, iPad has been put on the charger almost every day!

J.D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.HaxorNoob.com
I always take mine down to 20 - 15% and then charge it back up to 100&. There has been once or twice I have let it run completely flat and then charged it up to 100% straight way which I have heard you are only meant to do that once a month... so I have heard

Mine generally lasts 3 - 4 days before it needs charging.

Mad_Maru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mostly each night when I'm sleeping. iPhone get a charge whenever I'm near an outlet but once a month it gets used to10-20% then full charged.

Most reactions

Latest posts