What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

How many movies do you have on your iPad?

Votes: 18 20.5%

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • 5+

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

IpadGeekTron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16mb IPAD and I rotate my movies onto and off IPAD to keep from filling it up. Each week I put on movies that fit my mood. If i ever get another IPAD i will get one that holds more movies, but i'm completely happy with this one because I can only look and listen to but a few movies each week any way if i'm not at home. If i'm at home, i just access movies thru "air video" to watch the movies i store on my computer thru my IPAD2.

IpadGeekTron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
techkid520 said:
8. Love em in hd on this thing. :)

Sent from my 64GB iPad 2 3G iOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

I agree that the HD movies on my IPAD are awesome!

mikeyotoole87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
None, I have StreamToMe which lets me stream over LAN or Internet from my NAS. Much nicer 8TB of media accessible from anywhere I have Internet access, though I manually load them if I'm going on airyplanes

Sent from my iPad using iPF! Tremble in fear at the mighty iPad!!

mikeyotoole87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My only major critique for HD video is the rather unfortunate aspect ratio, would like to see the future iPads having a proper 720p or 1080p resolution

Sent from my iPad using iPF! Tremble in fear at the mighty iPad!!

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
2 now, not including the DVD compilations of The Lonely Island and three episodes of Arrested Development.

Ipad2_Gamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SingingSabre said:
2 now, not including the DVD compilations of The Lonely Island and three episodes of Arrested Development.
Well I have to say its great doing everything on "iPad" movies anyways it's well kind expensive for me well I'd buy a lot and there like what 2G I know that's how it is but there only a max of 64 gb max on iPads so not many movies is possible unless it's short crap and pods stuff... Idono maybe a few songs or rent one once in a while is reasonable. But I like all the room for music and apps and other stuff

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 currently but has had up to 10 at one given point in time.
Currently have:
a.) The Last Dragon
b.) How High
c.) Friday

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

AntonCartel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
Ten... Getting ready for a round the world trip....

-t

I completely understand. I didn't decide to purchase a movie until, my lady & I went on a trip, last December to the Bahamas. It was her 1st time being on a plane & I wanted to make her as comfortable as possible. Had to get on 3 planes just to get there. Which is a little much for someone's first time to be a triple header.
But long story short she did alright & the iPad [& it's movies/ everything] helped that.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5+ but I watch then delete them and then load new ones on all the time so some times there are none and other times more then 10

mdanehart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
downloaded 1963 and 1964 seasons of The Outer Limits...I believe its 37 episodes..

Most reactions

Latest posts