What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Twerppoet hacked the dictionary?

drover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine recognises im too! any cider left. had a nice night watching videos from Utube on iPad attached to speaker dock for iPod. Amazing.........super device.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I wonder how I missed this thread?

Just as well. My ego doesn't need to get any bigger. ;)

Thanks for the big words. I had to look one of them up, which kind of disproves the omniscience. Missing the thread for over a year brings supererogation into question as well. :D

If you are wondering how I finally got here, well that's another minor fault. I'm just vain enough to occasionally (once or twice a year) do a Google search for my name and/or often used nicknames. This was the seventh result for 'twerppoet'.

OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I wonder how I missed this thread?

Just as well. My ego doesn't need to get any bigger. ;)

Thanks for the big words. I had to look one of them up, which kind of disproves the omniscience. Missing the thread for over a year brings supererogation into question as well. :D

If you are wondering how I finally got here, well that's another minor fault. I'm just vain enough to occasionally (once or twice a year) do a Google search for my name and/or often used nicknames. This was the seventh result for 'twerppoet'.

Wow, just going back through my subscribed threads this long lost thread appeared again! The Poet has been immortalised here!

The Archangel

Most reactions