What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has Twerppoet hacked the dictionary?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I keep seeing these posts where its said that the dictionary doesn't learn new words and suggestions for workarounds using contacts, etc. Well this morning I was typing, I can't remember what but a word kept getting a replacement, so I tapped the replacement to remove it then after about the third time the replacement word didn't appear, instead just the word I typed underlined in red. I thought maybe I was dreaming but then I was typing another word, I can't remember what and Twerppoet name appeared in it's place! Have I missed something here because the dictionary is definitely learning which I thought it couldn't?

Oh, and Twerppoet, I'm not stalking you although maybe my iPad is trying to tell me that I need your help.......which I probably do!

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TwerpPoet to the rescue! I'll try that and see!

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I keep seeing these posts where its said that the dictionary doesn't learn new words and suggestions for workarounds using contacts, etc. Well this morning I was typing, I can't remember what but a word kept getting a replacement, so I tapped the replacement to remove it then after about the third time the replacement word didn't appear, instead just the word I typed underlined in red. I thought maybe I was dreaming but then I was typing another word, I can't remember what and Twerppoet name appeared in it's place! Have I missed something here because the dictionary is definitely learning which I thought it couldn't?

Oh, and Twerppoet, I'm not stalking you although maybe my iPad is trying to tell me that I need your help.......which I probably do!

The Archangel

The poet is omniscient.

Tim

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
aw heck! I'm going to need a dictionary now!

To do more than duty requires but my dictionary doesn't have supererogation, just supererogative.

Yeah, jump on the bandwagon Tim!

I'm assuming it's benevolence - to be kind or nice? Vald - ?

Last edited:
OP
Gabriel1

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So guys, how is this possible if the dictionary isn't learning?

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-2474799146.png
    image-2474799146.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 362

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried a nonsense word ,kept re typing it and then after 3 tries and a red line started a new sentence.
Yes my nonsense word came up.
Think I can start a new language.
Any suggestions perhaps twerpish......?
In honor of a brilliant mind

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, my iPad knows TwerpPoet as well! It's an invasion!!!

Most reactions