What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greenpois0n Untethered 4.2.1 Jailbreak Released

Thphilli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
http://www.greenpois0n.com/

Only the Mac install is working right now.

From p0sixninja on Twitter:

Windows version soon after (macosx version is beta) ...more packaging, less talking

Update: Looks like the windows version is released. YAY.

Last edited:

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But greenpois0n site is down,may be uploading windows version....anybody tried out,when site comes up I am gonna try:)

sh0nuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Noice! Finally! Good work to all those responsible! I'm stoked to try this come windows release!

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WOWW i think i messed up my IPAD please help....i tired loading this greenposi0n and it wouldnt work now my ipad is just stuck at the apple logo? I tried again booting in DFU with redsn0w....still not loading???

PLEASE HELP?

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
disreguard that last post....it booted with redsn0w....but the untethered is still not working? any suggestions?

Taylor263621

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i get
" Unable to find fs_mount"
" Unable to find fs-mount
"unable to find fs-mount
Greenposi0n intialized

and stuck on that black screen?

anybody?

mathen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i get
" Unable to find fs_mount"
" Unable to find fs-mount
"unable to find fs-mount
Greenposi0n intialized

and stuck on that black screen?

anybody?
--open "terminal", type SUDO, open Greenpois0n as "Show package contents", go MacOS folder & drag greenpois0n to terminal & hit enter. / Via iSurenix /

but I think if you still have problem,
-- need fresh copy of fw, just restore and retry greenpois0n....also check out there is a help section..Jailbreak QA
--crashing issue with cydia can be easily solved running redsnow
--also disable little snitch

iPon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will not jailbreak!

I have an ipad on 4.2.1 & I have tried many times & the jailbreak won't go through. I get to the part of the white screen & the jailbreak is running (according to my PC) & then it goes to apple logo & then image of ipad cable & itunes logo. On my computer it says jailbreak complete but my ipad is stuck on that screen with itunes logo. I reset ipad & no jailbreak. I have tried many times with no success. Any help?

Most reactions

Latest posts