What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Answer question with a question

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know Brenn will disagree with me, but do NOT buy a Keurig!!! They are marginally acceptable if you want pre-packaged coffee (for a price!) and drink coffee in small quantities.

I use a Cuisinart Grind & Brew that allows me to use pre-ground coffee or whole bean coffee using the built-in grinder!

DSC_0134.jpg

My favorite (for now!) is a dark roast from Sumatra. What is yours?

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL did I sound harsh? That was not my intention! But yes, no coffee. And surprise! I agree no kuerig. I love the coffee choices and the fact I can have a cup whenever I want but the machines are not stable. Did you know my 6 no old machine keeps giving me fits and refusing to brew?

Sent from my VZW Fascinate using Tapatalk.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I prefer whole bean to ground any day! My all time fav bean coffee is Jamaica Blue Mountain, but at $45 for 12 oz., who can afford that?

OP
B

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried the island coconut? Actually fir me, if its coffee and dark I'm happy! Who needs cream?

Sent from my VZW Fascinate using Tapatalk.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this thread dead yet?

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Most reactions