What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

gaylawilson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Post moved

What does "post moved" refer to? Are they moved because they are deemed not relevant to the forum they are posted in? Are they placed in a more relevant forum?

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As you have guessed, "Moved" it means it was posted in the wrong place and has been moved by a moderator.

You can still find it by clicking on it - this will take you to where it is in the correct forum.

Stardog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trouble with the forum screen on the ipad. Why is my screen different on the PC vs the ipad? On the PC I can see the forum threads as tree structure and use scroll bar to page down. But the ipad screen for the forum doesn't show this way. Also can't seem to look at the answers to the questions I do see on the search results.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Snowdropbooks said:
How do I add a thread please?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

When viewing the forum section you want to post in, I.e. The screen that lists all the threads in that section, press the button in the top right, as if you were replying to a post, you will see an option to create a new thread

- Sig - How to stop being notified of new posts, in the IPF app, goto the subscribed tab, then swipe left/right on the threads you no longer want to follow - I bleed in 6 colours

cfheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an actual forums app?

I had the impression from a Yahoo group note that there was an actual iPad Forums app, but I can't find it.

Is there an actual app, or do I just use Safari to acces the forum from my iPad.

Thanks.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The app is called "Discussion Forum for iPad Users". Search for that in iTunes and you will be golden...

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cfheinz said:
I had the impression from a Yahoo group note that there was an actual iPad Forums app, but I can't find it.

Is there an actual app, or do I just use Safari to acces the forum from my iPad.

Thanks.

Search IPF in the app store

burke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Max said:
This thread is for questions about the forum, how to post, embed pics and video, and so on!
Once there is enough questions with some weight we'll create a q&a with the most common questions answered!

How do I post a question

Most reactions

Latest posts