What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
This thread is for questions about the forum, how to post, embed pics and video, and so on!
Once there is enough questions with some weight we'll create a q&a with the most common questions answered!

Last edited by a moderator:

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good idea.

One thing for the wishlist.

I'd like to have a "new threads" button (and not only the ones i've subscribed in my CP).

thx

frank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just to bsay goodbye only because i,am thin skin.and the forum feels i used the word charge card to much i didn;t know i was breaking any rules solong and have a good ride you guys and gals were great! frank

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to list the milestones(numbers/names) of forum member status levels. What it takes to go from noob to enthusiast etc.?

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
Services?

I'm wondering where to post a question about people's experiences with services. Specifically, there's a website called MyPadMedia.com that seems a little too good to be true. It claims you can download "all your ebooks" plus magazines and newspapers for one fixed price. Hence, it seems to be a subscription service. I think iPadForums is a good place to get feedback on it but, Where to put the question?

Also, under Services could be ATT, Orange, and O2 service experiences.

Just let me know. Thanks.

OP
Max

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I'm wondering where to post a question about people's experiences with services. Specifically, there's a website called MyPadMedia.com that seems a little too good to be true. It claims you can download "all your ebooks" plus magazines and newspapers for one fixed price. Hence, it seems to be a subscription service. I think iPadForums is a good place to get feedback on it but, Where to put the question?

Also, under Services could be ATT, Orange, and O2 service experiences.

Just let me know. Thanks.

Once the 3G gets rolling internationally there will be!
:)

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish I had consulted you guys before I bought all the apps I did not need. I want to ask about the delete button in the photo app. I have finally figured out how to send photos but how about the delete button that pops up in the photo album. You cannot delete photos from the original photos synced in the original sync but there are 3 tabs one is for email, one is for copy one is for delete but the delete does not seem to function. Am I missing something. From now on instead of trying to figure out things on my own I am asking the forum.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Of course it's a scam, and the people posting these links all over our site (against forum rules) get $34 if you fall for it.....

SteveNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something I noticed today while trying to post via my iPad.

When I wrote the post, it was pretty long, so the dialog box scrolled down to accommodate the extra text. That's fine. But the problem was when I wanted to review some of what I wrote. I noticed that the scroll bar does not show up on the iPad in the Quick Reply box. So I can't see the earlier text.

The solution, if you can call it that, was to hold down on the screen which brings up the magnifying glass. You then move the magnifying glass up. This... sloooowly.... moved up the screen until I got to the top of my text.

Any chance you can correct for this? Just thought I'd mention it.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something I noticed today while trying to post via my iPad.

When I wrote the post, it was pretty long, so the dialog box scrolled down to accommodate the extra text. That's fine. But the problem was when I wanted to review some of what I wrote. I noticed that the scroll bar does not show up on the iPad in the Quick Reply box. So I can't see the earlier text.

The solution, if you can call it that, was to hold down on the screen which brings up the magnifying glass. You then move the magnifying glass up. This... sloooowly.... moved up the screen until I got to the top of my text.

Any chance you can correct for this? Just thought I'd mention it.
You can scroll inside the reply box by using two fingers to pan instead of one. I learned that little trick from Max. Before that, I was using the same method as you ;).

SteveNYC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can scroll inside the reply box by using two fingers to pan instead of one. I learned that little trick from Max. Before that, I was using the same method as you ;).

Nice!!! Good tip! :D

Most reactions

Latest posts