What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Help and Questions

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Don't do that. Against rules. ;)

PM iDan or colbris with a reason why ~

Thanks SP. You're the best as always ;) I'll follow your advice :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
I'm really loving the site and feel I'm learning loads by reading the threads! One thing I would like to ask is, when I first came on the site it told me there was an app I could download to make viewing this site a more pleasurable experience on the ipad2, I've searched this site and can't find the name of the app, can you guys help??
Thank you, Chris.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm really loving the site and feel I'm learning loads by reading the threads! One thing I would like to ask is, when I first came on the site it told me there was an app I could download to make viewing this site a more pleasurable experience on the ipad2, I've searched this site and can't find the name of the app, can you guys help??
Thank you, Chris.

Search for "iPad forums" in the app store....

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Thank you, Chris.

Search for "iPad forums" in the app store....

That makes sense, why didn't I try that first!! I hate being useless :confused:

Thanks for the help, I'm off to apps!!

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have a separate sub-forum for the Aussies, but not for us!

Canada: America's hat!

I can count at least a half dozen apps on my iPad, if not more, that are essentially only of interest to Canadians. It would be nice to have a spot to discuss them!

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy! Seems like the "active posts" forum flashes by at warp speed, with a bazillion posters working away. Is there a "Page 2"? I can't seem to find it. Where does the overflow go?

Also, I tried to post a new thread here (on this very question) and was told I don't have permission to do that. Why is that, please?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Noooo...no page 2 for "active topics"... but instead hitting "active topics" tap "new posts" on the right hand side and 1/4 ways down the page below where it says " you last visited". This will give you multiple pages to look at.

Plainsman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, outl4w. I'll go there.

Yes, tried to post a "new thread" here. Got smacked. Others seem to have managed it.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This section of the forum has been locked as far as making new threads and also un-able to "edit" your posts as well.......for some reason.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Can one of the moderators have a look at attached picture, check out right at the bottom.....every time I click on a thread it pops up with Search results for whatever I type!
It only occurs on this site and I was wondering if I can get rid of it?
Cheers for the help

12088195.jpg

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would drive me nuts too! Do you have you Pop Up blocker on? Or are you on your iPad?

If you are on your computer I would check the pop up blocker and run your scans. If you are on your iPad....I have no clue.:(

Let's see what others say...

Most reactions