What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Find My Friends & Podcasts apps Updates?

iBozz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I update my iPad 3rd Generation iOS and apps every couple of days and also update Apps via iTunes on my El Capitan iMac.

For a couple of weeks or so, in the iTunes App Updates tab there appear two apps: Find My Friends and Podcasts. When I try to download these I get the message: Podcasts/Find My Friends is only available on iOS To get Podcasts/Find My Friends, search for it on the App Store on your iOs device. (There are two messages, one for each app).

I appear to have Podcasts app on my iPad and an app called Find Friends (with no My in the middle) and yet when I update apps on the iPad they do not appear as available downloads.

How can I either update them on the iPad or delete them from the available downloads in iTunes and why do they appear on the iMac and not the iPad?

iMac: MacOSX.10.11.5 (15F34), iTunes v12.4.1.6
iPad: iOS.9.3.2 (13F69)

Thanks in advance.

Most reactions