What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dizdizdizzy said:
I would like to see the cap lifted on the Olympus dragons from level ten onwards. The gold Olympus in honor of our Olympians to go to level 20 so it can wear a gold crown. The silver level 20 with a silver crown, and the bronze level 20 with a bronze crown. It's a long hard slog to buy the treats to feed them, so it would take a while to get there, and something else for players to work towards.

I still don't have one gold crown yet, but I do have 3 panlong dragons at level 18. I can really appreciate the time spent to get them even to this stage.

We only have the option of gold crowns, so I think as a one off for the Olympus dragons to wear gold, silver and bronze crowns, that would be awesome, and it would make a great addition to the game.

By the way backflip, love your work.

I think they should have a shrine for all the rare dragons. One that covers sun moon. Rainbow gold silver Olympian and gems and seasonal

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish that in our friends list would be in the same order always it would make it easier to gift gems or better yet keep a record of who I have sent gems to..... I keep forgetting n well I know I could keep a record on my own but this is suppose to be a game to release stress not to add lol ;)
Love the game love the ppl

I also wish that when it comes to tapin on the party hats, would be easier to navigate from one island to another. Truly dislike how every time I must wait for it to load then tap n then try to remember what island you've done bc oops the names move from place all the time:(

There must be an easier way pls wizards use your wands to grant us this wish thank you ;)

Last edited:

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish that if we are unable to gift our 6 gems each day that we could "bank" them and when we can gift, the days we weren't able to gift gems would be there for us to give out. (not very eloquent, but there y'go)

Reaction score
Natgnat said:
I wish that if we are unable to gift our 6 gems each day that we could "bank" them and when we can gift, the days we weren't able to gift gems would be there for us to give out. (not very eloquent, but there y'go)

Wow! What a fantastic idea. :p

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Calum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have another idea. Give 1 free gem a day is good, however, if a friend really needs gems in an emergency, then could you transfers gems from your gem stock to their gem stock. This would be useful in weekends like this one with limited time Dragons.

- GCID: Alba*gu*brath

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think we should have a storage area for our items that could start off holding 300 and u could upgrade it to 500 with so many coins then uk of course other updates would use gems then.

Natgnat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish that when you buy a decoration it changes a very bright color or has a circle around it until it's placed. It seems once you buy a decoration, especially a small one, it blends into the background and is hard to see in order to place it where you want.

Calum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another wish. I would like to see a timer next to each friend when the friends list is activated to tell us how long we have to wait to gift the next gem.

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Calum said:
I have another idea. Give 1 free gem a day is good, however, if a friend really needs gems in an emergency, then could you transfers gems from your gem stock to their gem stock. This would be useful in weekends like this one with limited time Dragons.

Love the idea!!!

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A lot of people would really like to gift dragons. What of we could gift 1-3 dragons around christmas time?

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

lungfishgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see two things:
one- i would really like to know when limited time dragons start, and when they will end- i just found out the paper dragon was limited and i didn't even know it until it was gone! and when will the olympic dragons dissappear? i don't always get the 'new dragon prompt' when the game starts
two- more decorations! i can spend HOURS rearranging and doing fun stuff with my islands using decorations- would love more!
thanks for ur time!
-lungfishgirl

kryp2n8

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lungfishgirl said:
I would like to see two things:
one- i would really like to know when limited time dragons start, and when they will end- i just found out the paper dragon was limited and i didn't even know it until it was gone! and when will the olympic dragons dissappear? i don't always get the 'new dragon prompt' when the game starts
two- more decorations! i can spend HOURS rearranging and doing fun stuff with my islands using decorations- would love more!
thanks for ur time!
-lungfishgirl

They usually post the image of the up coming dragon and the time frame for limited dragons on their DragonVale Facebook site before they release it in the game. The Olympus Dragon are permanent.

And btw, if you still don't know, Equinox is also limited, it's only until 27th of September.

Also you can subscribe to DragonVale tips and tricks thread so you will never miss any dragon anymore. ;)
http://www.ipadforums.net/dragonvale-forum/46981-dragonvale-tips-tricks-no-friend-requests.html

Last edited:

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some kind of list to show you what dragons you have and how many of them and which ones you still need (including limited)

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would be great if we could turn on notifications for when the colosseum is done.

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope there will be a building that you can store decorations, habitats, and other buildings. Like a storage. We already have hibernation cave to store dragons. So a storage will be very helpful.

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Most reactions