What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 1 - February 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fletch_smf

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Did you sends the request to .ilUli. ? It didn't make it through, so I tried sending you one @ dde03 and it didn't work either. Is that a zero or an upper case o?

Pls let me know if I have not given to you. I think I had given you a gem this morning..

ilUli can I just confirm you received a gem from Sunfresh?

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Think I might have sent mine to mybuster2go but can't check until tree refills. If I didn't I'll do it when tree fills later. :)

Hazel gcid: hazzarrd13

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
ilUli can I just confirm you received a gem from Sunfresh?

Yes, I received a gem from sunfresh the morning after the competition. I also got troutfisher's last night.

Still waiting for my tree to replenish so I can give my gem to tommy

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mybuster2go, you got one! Congrats! Äh, what the, you got one each who won, and mj as honourable... Don't give back for this please, my list is long! I wish I could send you one fletch for free, for making this competition, but I'm afriaid you would ban me from your islands!

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got Tommy's friend request. Will pay when dragonsai tree blooms tonight Australian time. Currently 3.10pm. Kim

sunfresh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
Yes, I received a gem from sunfresh the morning after the competition. I also got troutfisher's last night.

Still waiting for my tree to replenish so I can give my gem to tommy

Thank for letting me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions