What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

Reaction score
peppiegal said:
I wouldn't mind a few different trees and large flowers!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Me neither. I'd love dragonvale so much more if it had MANY other decorations

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Natykm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I just want the gemstone dragons of May and June to come back. ;( June is my birth month.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

happy belated birthday!!!!!

Reaction score
Natykm said:
happy belated birthday!!!!!

Why thank you! Although it is a little late now, I suppose.

M.P Meyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't wait for the metal/plant hybrid that's looks like plant!!!! :D

Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:

Me neither! :)

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
M.P Meyer said:

I can't even wonder what it would be named 

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Reaction score
Does anybody else wish that they could rotate items?

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Does anybody else wish that they could rotate items?

Yeah that would be great, but I need alphabetical ordered friend list badly..

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
I can't even wonder what it would be named 

Maybe tourmaline dragon? :s I'm stumped.

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
Yeah that would be great, but I need alphabetical ordered friend list badly..

I don't add that many people so I'm fine. :) I just want to be able to turn my stuff and decorate my island better.

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Maybe tourmaline dragon? :s I'm stumped.

That's nice name

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I don't add that many people so I'm fine. :) I just want to be able to turn my stuff and decorate my island better.

I have to much GC friends and I am to lazy to unfriend one by one

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Please do not chat in this thread. It is for if bfs ever stumbles across this thread. We want all the wishes to be in one, condensed thread so bfs doesn't have to sift though the random posts. Please do not reply to this post.

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

dizdizdizzy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see the cap lifted on the Olympus dragons from level ten onwards. The gold Olympus in honor of our Olympians to go to level 20 so it can wear a gold crown. The silver level 20 with a silver crown, and the bronze level 20 with a bronze crown. It's a long hard slog to buy the treats to feed them, so it would take a while to get there, and something else for players to work towards.

I still don't have one gold crown yet, but I do have 3 panlong dragons at level 18. I can really appreciate the time spent to get them even to this stage.

We only have the option of gold crowns, so I think as a one off for the Olympus dragons to wear gold, silver and bronze crowns, that would be awesome, and it would make a great addition to the game.

By the way backflip, love your work.

Reaction score
I would love to have a large sun, moon, treasure and rainbow habitat. It would take so much less space.

Most reactions

Latest posts