What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Wish List (BFS)

Reaction score
I wish for:

1. Maybe another way to make breeding go faster (Maybe a monument of some sort that lowers the breeding time by 20%). I already have my epic breeding sanctuary/cave but it still takes long for it to finish breeding.

2. More gem opportunities that don't involve neighbors.

3. Something to make hatching time faster.

Please o great and powerful wizards of dragonvale hear prayers!

Reaction score
kryp2n8 said:
Yeah i really want that to be top of their priority, as it is really hard and time consuming to find names you want to gift gem or visit as i have 453 friends now (almost full)

Next is to be able to leave message when visiting friends park

Then upgrading the Dragonsai Gem Tree, make bigger so more gems can be sent. ;)

"This game is simply the power of LUCK! Oh, and MAGIC FINGER!"  GC id: kryp2n8

What a magnificent thought! I would love to send more gems and be able to message people. :)

Last edited:

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I wish for:

1. Maybe another way to make breeding go faster (Maybe a monument of some sort that lowers the breeding time by 20%). I already have my epic breeding sanctuary/cave but it still takes long for it to finish breeding.

2. More gem opportunities that don't involve neighbors.

3. Something to make hatching time faster.

Please o great and powerful wizards of dragonvale hear prayers!

I agree with the faster hatching time, but don't faster the breeding, it will be unbalanced between breeding time & hatching time

-Dream, Believe, and Make it Happen- Game Center ID : Pryptonic

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
I agree with the faster hatching time, but don't faster the breeding, it will be unbalanced between breeding time & hatching time

Good point. Maybe another upgrade for the breeding island/cave and an upgrade for the thing that makes hatching faster too?

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Good point. Maybe another upgrade for the breeding island/cave and an upgrade for the thing that makes hatching faster too?

Yup, that would be nice 

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
Yup, that would be nice 

Yeah. Wouldn't have to wait as long for that crystal dragon. :|

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Reaction score
Natykm said:
I wish for all the previous dragons come back for a limited time so all the newbies can get a shot on getting them! ;)

I just want the gemstone dragons of May and June to come back. ;( June is my birth month.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
I just want the gemstone dragons of May and June to come back. ;( June is my birth month.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM! YOU'VE VIOLATED THE LAW! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ GC ID: ColorfulDelicious

Same here. Mines the 6th of junes

Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Same here. Mines the 6th of junes

Mine's the 10th

kevinbonardo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
Mine's the 10th

Lol we are same, high five ! 

Reaction score
kevinbonardo said:
Lol we are same, high five ! 

Yay! *screen high five*

Reaction score
I also wish for an adoption center where you can adopt dragons (especially rare ones) where you can disown your dragons too AND for visitors to actually have a use in the game.

Reaction score
How I long for more decorations! :( I want to make my island beautiful. I wouldn't mind having an update just for MANY decorations to appear in the game

peppiegal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ColorfulVibrations said:
How I long for more decorations! :( I want to make my island beautiful. I wouldn't mind having an update just for MANY decorations to appear in the game

I wouldn't mind a few different trees and large flowers!

gcid: KOKO~PUFFS I only accept friends so message me if you add me ~*Ashley*~ ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts