What's new
Apple iPad Forum

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Speed Breeding Competition - Round 2 - Easter Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
816
Location
Liverpool
Sent gem from coxy 26 to pixieWA just now x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
 

vampi64

iPF Noob
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
113
Location
South Australia
aalleexx9998 said:
0/7 gems im sad but atleast i know one is on the way. Sent gem

I just sent you a friend request and the noticed you had already sent me one!!!! Will send gem as soon as my tree kicks in!
 

vampi64

iPF Noob
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
301
Reaction score
113
Location
South Australia
vampi64 said:
I just sent you a friend request and the noticed you had already sent me one!!!! Will send gem as soon as my tree kicks in!

Sent one to aalleexxrocks just now!
 

Bmo321

iPF Noob
Joined
Feb 18, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
85
I just sent a gem to PixieWA. Congrats to all the winners!
 

angel2all

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
419
Reaction score
143
Gem sent to dragonville10 for the game! Do I owe any more??? Unsure of how to read the first page for sure.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)
 

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
816
Location
Liverpool
angel2all said:
Gem sent to dragonville10 for the game! Do I owe any more??? Unsure of how to read the first page for sure.

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

Nope Hun just one gem per competition and thanks x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
 

angel2all

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 25, 2011
Messages
419
Reaction score
143
Cox780770 said:
Nope Hun just one gem per competition and thanks x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Thank YOU!!! And congrats!!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)
 

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
816
Location
Liverpool
angel2all said:
Thank YOU!!! And congrats!!!!

April :) GCID Servant 16:9 (daughter Allison GCID Angel2all; daughter Amanda GCID Servant to one)

your welcome ,and Thanks Hun x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top