What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plants123821 said:
So it seems thAt a few of you guys and gals have agreed with me and has experienced the same thing as I am. But then this leads me to question something. Was the EBI created for us to waste gems on? Probably not, but there is a possibility. I have tried combos that worked in the breeding cave on ebi, and they didn't work. So was the EBI really worth the gems?

I have got rare breeds in EBI.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmlover4970 said:
If the gold pans out. I believe that the March dragon will come from the combo of rainbow and gold dragons together. Maybe a leprechaun dragon? Hmmmmmm. Thoughts?

What is the discussion about the gold dragon? I've been away from the forum for some time due to work.

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What is the discussion about the gold dragon? I've been away from the forum for some time due to work.
Leap Year Dragon. Meant to be released in the next day or two. Just like a Rainbow, but gold. Very rare. 29 minute breeding time.

We're running a comp to see who can be the fastest to get one. Click on the link in my sig and post if you'd like to be a part of it. 12 people donating gems at the moment, if we hit 13 there'll be a 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize. All are welcome, but you've got to sign up before the dragon is confirmed to be released.

tristan97tfj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just majorly redesigned one of my islands, cost me about 13 million with the volcano. Second opinions?

Attachments

• image-221492189.jpg
    image-221492189.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 390

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I noticed that the other day when I decided to use the app for a change. I looked everywhere and couldn't see anything for it. Are ilUli and I just blind?? If anyone using the app knows then please let us know :)

I spoke with the app devotees on that and a couple of other issues. Doesn't look like being an addition any time soon

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Leap Year Dragon. Meant to be released in the next day or two. Just like a Rainbow, but gold. Very rare. 29 minute breeding time.

We're running a comp to see who can be the fastest to get one. Click on the link in my sig and post if you'd like to be a part of it. 12 people donating gems at the moment, if we hit 13 there'll be a 1st, 2nd & 3rd prize. All are welcome, but you've got to sign up before the dragon is confirmed to be released.

Thanks will do

tonygtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:
I've just majorly redesigned one of my islands, cost me about 13 million with the volcano. Second opinions?

Well it's alot of gold!! Maybe some more habitats? But looks good!

Ursa3000

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wow! A sun dragon would look fantastic in the place of the cold pen. They are so big that they would match the scale and granduer of your paving.

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish you could store away habitats. I've got a sun and a moon habitat that have just been sitting there for months not making me any money, and lots of babies that need a good home.

MistaKuraudo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I SSHed into my iPhone and found a confirmation of the Leap Year dragon in this here image file. I think it's already in our version of the game, it just hasn't been activated yet. Perty cool.
icon.jpg
EDIT: It's at the bottom BTW.

Most reactions

Latest posts