What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the rumoured information regarding the LEAP YEAR DRAGON...

Ok, this is what I know about the leap year dragon. It is rarer then the rainbow dragon. You get 100,000 xp for hatching it, it sells for 2,500,000 dragon cash, it costs 2750 gems, and it takes 29 minutes to breed and incubate.

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ilUli said:
You lost me.

The 24th (not 14) is the extra day at leap year and not the 29. That was I was told when I was younger. So the end of february is: 21, 22, 23, 24, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28. But that would look strange, so one day is added in the end, 29. :)

Snalfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
250strong said:
Here is the rumoured information regarding the LEAP YEAR DRAGON...

Ok, this is what I know about the leap year dragon. It is rarer then the rainbow dragon. You get 100,000 xp for hatching it, it sells for 2,500,000 dragon cash, it costs 2750 gems, and it takes 29 minutes to breed and incubate.

The only thing we need now is the dragon to confirm..

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! Well, my Cold (13) and Love (12) did indeed produce another Frost Fire dragon. I already had two so didn't need another one to breed, but there is always a bonus in having a third when you didn't have to tie up the other two for 12 hours breeding. I then decided to pop those little guys back in for another try and got a scorch. One final try and .... Woo Hoo .... 48 hours in the EBI. Really hoping it will be my second Rainbow so that I can have two of everything (except evil Sandstorm). Congrats to Tommy on his second Rainbow! :) And congratulations to everyone else who has been having a bit of luck of late. Waiting patiently to find out if I have a new dragon to try for ..... patience .... patience ....

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snalfa said:
The 24th (not 14) is the extra day at leap year and not the 29. That was I was told when I was younger. So the end of february is: 21, 22, 23, 24, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28. But that would look strange, so one day is added in the end, 29. :)

Ah, yes! That would be a bit strange, lol. They were brilliant in the good old days, weren't they ;)

Btw, this is my first post using the iPF app. There's no 'like' button anywhere :(

~ Uli GC ID .ilUli.

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$240,000,000 - I have been such a good girl at saving my money. If only it was REAL money!!! I am going to skip the $100mil island for now. Having the Fountain of Youth means I can have my 'babies' anywhere and my boosts are perfectly placed for money making right now. I'm really hoping to hold out until I have enough cash to buy serious bulk food and level all my dragons up at one. Something in the order of $5,000,000,000 might do it for me ... hahahaha :)

250strong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One more thing I just found out....

If you wanted to change the dragons that you have already put into the fountain of youth BACK TO ADULT, all you have to do is put the youthanized lol dragon back into the fountain of youth.

SnuggleTM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, yes! That would be a bit strange, lol. They were brilliant in the good old days, weren't they ;)

Btw, this is my first post using the iPF app. There's no 'like' button anywhere :(

~ Uli GC ID .ilUli.
I noticed that the other day when I decided to use the app for a change. I looked everywhere and couldn't see anything for it. Are ilUli and I just blind?? If anyone using the app knows then please let us know :)

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Testing....

image-3065605303.png

Thanks,
Poppy

TonyaJ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just managed to summon my 6th island. I moved all the rainbows over to it as well as the hc and the fountain of youth. Will have to put more thought into how i will arrange it though.

After days of doing nothing but breeding sandies and airs, and saving all my coins, it is great to be able to get back to feeding my dragons. Can't wait to see if the leap year dragon actually appears. I will be away all tomorrow drats. MIght have to take my iPad with me in the car tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Brooklyn11220

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If its in Colorado then puerto rico is 3hrs ahead so I'd have to wait 1 more hour but I'm to sleepy , night everybody and Breed on!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts