What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

bluechihiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Segbert said:
What was the combo? Sweet in getting the Frost!

Well what I did was, bred a second air dragon and put it with a lv4 mud dragon. The logic behind breeding a second air was to have both the caves trying for a sandstorm at the same time. It didn't take that long doing it that way either.

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
Maybe that's how it shows like?

Can you guys see that it's changed though cos if not then I don't think it's the like button x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
There is hope. Today I bred Bluefire and Crystal (both 10) in EBI, and got 48 hr. hoping for a moon, as I have 4 rainbows -one still incubating - and one sun. Got my first Panlong on first try, and had no luck since. I think it's carrot and stick. It's the yearning for the unattainable that keeps us playing.

Got my second silver shrine today too, so now working on the third .

Needed something to make my day, as just learned that surgery 6 months ago on sinuses has been complete failure, and let me in more pain than first time around. Had a pity party for a while, then eldest son suggested if I was going to have pain it might as well be champagne! Working well so far.

Also, I'd like to reaffirm comments about the friendliness in this forum.

One last query-are there rules governing gems? Sometimes I can't gift people back straight away. What should I be doing that I'm not? Thanks, Kim

That's fine as most of us have lists ourselves my list is around 36 days out at the mo so most of us understand waiting for a return gem lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mjtyler said:
What is the discussion about the gold dragon? I've been away from the forum for some time due to work.

Thought I hadn't seen you for a bit x x x welcome back it a new leap year dragon but it's only a rumour at the moment fingers crossed it dose not stay rumour x x x

vampi64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I'm about to go to bed - it's nearly midnight here and no sign of a LYD yet! Just as well cos my hatchery is full, my money is very low and my gems are miserable

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
vampi64 said:
Well I'm about to go to bed - it's nearly midnight here and no sign of a LYD yet! Just as well cos my hatchery is full, my money is very low and my gems are miserable

Just remember to check here for news before going to the land of dragons..... Have a nice night of sleep....

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

phibes74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just off memory didn't the frostfire and love dragon come out in the evening?????

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
drdragonlady said:
Skaterboy69, what a generous thought. However, will your "gem exchange buddies" feel happy to keep gifting if they don't get them back cause they are loaded. I don't think I'd mind, but then I'm gem poor, so I would think it a great idea.

ik I thkught about that thats whg I havent done it yet

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!! Well, my Cold (13) and Love (12) did indeed produce another Frost Fire dragon. I already had two so didn't need another one to breed, but there is always a bonus in having a third when you didn't have to tie up the other two for 12 hours breeding. I then decided to pop those little guys back in for another try and got a scorch. One final try and .... Woo Hoo .... 48 hours in the EBI. Really hoping it will be my second Rainbow so that I can have two of everything (except evil Sandstorm). Congrats to Tommy on his second Rainbow! :) And congratulations to everyone else who has been having a bit of luck of late. Waiting patiently to find out if I have a new dragon to try for ..... patience .... patience ....

Yay! Congrats on your 48hrs! :thumbs: Hope it's your rainbow!

skaterboy69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tristan97tfj said:

Its bc I havent really had time too ill prob start it next wk for ppl who need them tho then on sundays ill send.gems back to ppl have sent them to me

ilUli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
When you click on the + symbol there's a box on the far left. Selecting that puts a tick in it. That might be like?

I must be blind, because I can't even see the + symbol. Oh dear!

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ah, yes! That would be a bit strange, lol. They were brilliant in the good old days, weren't they ;)

Btw, this is my first post using the iPF app. There's no 'like' button anywhere :(

~ Uli GC ID .ilUli.

I want to use it strictly for psting screenshots for now. I like safari...question is where do I find the app? Lol I searched the app store and this site. I must be blind! Haha

Most reactions

Latest posts