What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
Hello Everyone!! Well, my Cold (13) and Love (12) did indeed produce another Frost Fire dragon. I already had two so didn't need another one to breed, but there is always a bonus in having a third when you didn't have to tie up the other two for 12 hours breeding. I then decided to pop those little guys back in for another try and got a scorch. One final try and .... Woo Hoo .... 48 hours in the EBI. Really hoping it will be my second Rainbow so that I can have two of everything (except evil Sandstorm). Congrats to Tommy on his second Rainbow! :) And congratulations to everyone else who has been having a bit of luck of late. Waiting patiently to find out if I have a new dragon to try for ..... patience .... patience ....

Yay congrats fingers crossed for second rainbow x x x

vicky x. GCID dragonville10 my sons GCID coxy 26

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
$240,000,000 - I have been such a good girl at saving my money. If only it was REAL money!!! I am going to skip the $100mil island for now. Having the Fountain of Youth means I can have my 'babies' anywhere and my boosts are perfectly placed for money making right now. I'm really hoping to hold out until I have enough cash to buy serious bulk food and level all my dragons up at one. Something in the order of $5,000,000,000 might do it for me ... hahahaha :)

Wow snuggle that's willpower I never have more than 5 mil lmao and that's not often x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I noticed that the other day when I decided to use the app for a change. I looked everywhere and couldn't see anything for it. Are ilUli and I just blind?? If anyone using the app knows then please let us know :)

No there isn't a like button on the app,well not that I can find anyways it's pretty basic lol x x x

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brooklyn11220 said:
If its in Colorado then puerto rico is 3hrs ahead so I'd have to wait 1 more hour but I'm to sleepy , night everybody and Breed on!!!!

Night could you please add my son as he has tried but said it's not working won't let him send it or something thanks x

Fletch_smf

iPad Fan
Reaction score
SnuggleTM said:
I noticed that the other day when I decided to use the app for a change. I looked everywhere and couldn't see anything for it. Are ilUli and I just blind?? If anyone using the app knows then please let us know :)

When you click on the + symbol there's a box on the far left. Selecting that puts a tick in it. That might be like?

Cox780770

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
When you click on the + symbol there's a box on the far left. Selecting that puts a tick in it. That might be like?

I just done that it just makes it go yellow over you name x

Birdmaestro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to use the app only when I want to post a screen shot. I MUCH prefer the Web-based version, even on the iPhone, which is what I'm using right now as I lie in bed and wait for midnight in Boulder, Colorado.

Poppy

hazzarrd13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fletch_smf said:
You know, I was wondering whether we should make this a "First to get the Leap Year Dragon" comp this time. I think we'd have a lot more competitors and could definitely have a 1st and 2nd, and maybe even a 3rd. Especially as we're all going to be trying for it anyway. What does everyone think?

That actually sounds a better idea as we're all going to be going for it. Might be its only around for a day or a week! Lol

Hazel from my iPhone

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
Me too! I think I have maybe had a couple rares out out of the EBI but most everything still comes from the original breeding cave. Go figure.

There is hope. Today I bred Bluefire and Crystal (both 10) in EBI, and got 48 hr. hoping for a moon, as I have 4 rainbows -one still incubating - and one sun. Got my first Panlong on first try, and had no luck since. I think it's carrot and stick. It's the yearning for the unattainable that keeps us playing.

Got my second silver shrine today too, so now working on the third .

Needed something to make my day, as just learned that surgery 6 months ago on sinuses has been complete failure, and let me in more pain than first time around. Had a pity party for a while, then eldest son suggested if I was going to have pain it might as well be champagne! Working well so far.

Also, I'd like to reaffirm comments about the friendliness in this forum.

One last query-are there rules governing gems? Sometimes I can't gift people back straight away. What should I be doing that I'm not? Thanks, Kim

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GT500Girl said:
[SUB][/SUB]

Yes, lol maybe that is why I love them! I just think they are adorable. The one's I really don't like is firefly, gives me the creeps and lava...I didn't like it before but now I really hate them after the quest for panlong. Haha

I'm with you both. Hate lava and think firefly is ugly. Like bone but.

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skaterboy69 said:
Tonight as im collecting hats im.gonna look at everyones gems and the 6 ppl with the lowest gems I will send a.gem to. I will do that every night when I collect party hats to help those who are saving for gems and need more.

Skaterboy69, what a generous thought. However, will your "gem exchange buddies" feel happy to keep gifting if they don't get them back cause they are loaded. I don't think I'd mind, but then I'm gem poor, so I would think it a great idea.

drdragonlady

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TommyB said:
Y'know ... What you should really do is add a ton of friends to your list, enough so that it takes one whole day to go through the whole list getting hats. Then you can spend an hour getting hats, go home and empty your habitats, spend an hour getting hats, go home and collect from your habitats, back and forth. That would maximize ...

LOL, any time in there to eat, sleep, work? Like your style. A truly dedicated DV fan!

Most reactions

Latest posts