What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragonvale Tips & Tricks! (NO Friend Requests!)

Flattsfanatic71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to use it strictly for psting screenshots for now. I like safari...question is where do I find the app? Lol I searched the app store and this site. I must be blind! Haha

If you search for "ipad forum app", it should come up. I believe it's called Discussion Forum and is made by End of Time Studios. The icon is purple and white with a big exclamation point in the middle.

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$240,000,000 - I have been such a good girl at saving my money. If only it was REAL money!!! I am going to skip the $100mil island for now. Having the Fountain of Youth means I can have my 'babies' anywhere and my boosts are perfectly placed for money making right now. I'm really hoping to hold out until I have enough cash to buy serious bulk food and level all my dragons up at one. Something in the order of $5,000,000,000 might do it for me ... hahahaha :)
Hey, can I borrow like twenty bucks?

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is hope. Today I bred Bluefire and Crystal (both 10) in EBI, and got 48 hr. hoping for a moon, as I have 4 rainbows -one still incubating - and one sun. Got my first Panlong on first try, and had no luck since. I think it's carrot and stick. It's the yearning for the unattainable that keeps us playing.

Got my second silver shrine today too, so now working on the third .

Needed something to make my day, as just learned that surgery 6 months ago on sinuses has been complete failure, and let me in more pain than first time around. Had a pity party for a while, then eldest son suggested if I was going to have pain it might as well be champagne! Working well so far.

Also, I'd like to reaffirm comments about the friendliness in this forum.

One last query-are there rules governing gems? Sometimes I can't gift people back straight away. What should I be doing that I'm not? Thanks, Kim

Yay! Congrats Kim! Hope you have a moon there! Congrats on your panlong and shrine as well!

Sorry to hear about your sinus pain. Glad you had some champagne to help though! :thumbs:

With the gems they seem to come back approx 24 hrs after using them but most of us have noticed it keeps getting longer and longer in between. :(

TommyB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to use the app only when I want to post a screen shot. I MUCH prefer the Web-based version, even on the iPhone, which is what I'm using right now as I lie in bed and wait for midnight in Boulder, Colorado.
This was my decision yesterday, too. I downloaded a different forum app, but the screens look almost identical to the one you're using. Will be using it only for screens. Lots of wasted space on that app, bad layout and clunky.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just off memory didn't the frostfire and love dragon come out in the evening?????

Sent from. Tricia xoxo

I thought for me they came out later in the day for sure. I was reading over at that future content place that there was another file uploaded yesterday or last night but it appeared to be the same thing without changes. They were thinking they may wait until the last minute and add being able to breed a couple of the major rares or they are playing with us and doing things like this to come read what we will say on all the forums. All speculation of course.

GT500Girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you search for "ipad forum app", it should come up. I believe it's called Discussion Forum and is made by End of Time Studios. The icon is purple and white with a big exclamation point in the middle.

Thanks Leigh Ann! I'll try that! :thumbs:

williamsbr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flattsfanatic71 said:
You are correct! My 12 hour turned out to be a Frostfire! I already have 3 but I'm not complaining, I can always store him away! :)

What combo did you use? I need another Frostfire.

Segbert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Morning! I don't know about you, but I hardly slept! Lol I was up every 2 hrs checking DV, then I'd pop on the forum....

Me too! I woke up every two hours checking DV. I am so tired, but I have to go in the office this morning. Early this morning put love/cold in the EBI and got a 12 hr. Yay! Hoping for a second Frost. I am one away from completing my silver water shrine and 4 away from completing silver air. These are my last two. I cannot believe how many dragons I bred, fed and sold to get to these levels. LOL. Happy Breeding!

Most reactions

Latest posts