What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

• Yes

Votes: 77 54.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 26.2%
  • IPF has an App?

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Do not know how

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, I decided I would try the iPF app (also FB and Twit apps) I am such a creature of habit and tend to just use the bookmarks in my browser. I keep my bookmarks very organized and it seemed like having 25 app icons on each page of my spring board and having to wade through the pages to find certain apps could be tedious. I have used iPF app a couple times since yesterday and I guess I am liking it well enough. (I really don't like the FB app AT ALL!).

Cheers!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dstuttgen said:
So, I decided I would try the iPF app (also FB and Twit apps) I am such a creature of habit and tend to just use the bookmarks in my browser. I keep my bookmarks very organized and it seemed like having 25 app icons on each page of my spring board and having to wade through the pages to find certain apps could be tedious. I have used iPF app a couple times since yesterday and I guess I am liking it well enough. (I really don't like the FB app AT ALL!).

Cheers!

If you want organization then why not group all your "social" apps into 1 folder?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I love the IPF app. It's so user friendly. Straight into subscribed threads, current etc... I've put all my social apps into a social folder so no problems finding them!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bump.gif

Thought I would bump this as many are inquiring about our app.

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the app but still haven't figured out how to start a new thread from there.

Yankeefarmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using the app for my iPad, but the time is out of synch, and I can't find any place to synch it.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using the app for my iPad, but the time is out of synch, and I can't find any place to synch it.
Changing the timezone isn't an option on the iPF App (we keep it lean, mean and speedy). You'll need to visit our website, sign in, click on "Settings" (top of all pages) > "General Settings" (left-hand menu) > "Date & Time Options" (about two-thirds down the page). There you can set your location time.

Thanks for your membership, contributions and enjoy!

Last edited:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the app but still haven't figured out how to start a new thread from there.
You can start a new thread by clicking on "Forum" (in the bottom toolbar), then "Apple iPad Discussions" and then picking the most appropriate forum in which to post your question ("iPad Help" for instance). To start the new thread tap on the action box (top toolbar - small box with right-facing arrow) then tap on "New Thread".

Mind you...you'll win a lot more friends if you use our search feature first (magnifying glass - bottom toolbar). Posting a question that's already been asked and answered is generally not appreciated others.

Thanks for your participation!

Last edited:

linsipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I was trying to start a new thread while reading in current. Now I see I have to go into forum first.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the apps on my new iPhone but they're near unusable (also for sister site). Crashes immediately on choosing subscribed threads, parsing errors, etc. doesn't seem ready for ios 5.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to use the apps on my new iPhone but they're near unusable (also for sister site). Crashes immediately on choosing subscribed threads, parsing errors, etc. doesn't seem ready for ios 5.

We are aware of this problem and we are waiting for a fix from ForumRunner.

The Archangel

The Archangel

Most reactions