What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Often Do You Post on iPF?

How often do you post on iPF?

• Every day!

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • When a big event has occurred

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (specify in comments)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Never (only read the forum)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This forum is more interesting, fun, and useful than social media networks like Facebook.

I post about 4–5 days a week depending on the time of year: I usually vanish when I start getting drowned in the blizzard of student assignments that starts getting intense near the end of the fall, spring and summer.

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This forum is more interesting, fun, and useful than social media networks like Facebook. I post about 4–5 days a week depending on the time of year: I usually vanish when I start getting drowned in the blizzard of student assignments that starts getting intense near the end of the fall, spring and summer.
I'm glad that you enjoy using the forum! :)

Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
I'm glad that you enjoy using the forum! :)

Hey goofy for some reason it wont let me post without quotes now. Whenever i click reply to thread it wont let me send it.
Any chance you know what to do?

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hey goofy for some reason it wont let me post without quotes now. Whenever i click reply to thread it wont let me send it.
Any chance you know what to do?
Are you using the iPF app? It sounds like you are, as this is a bug that the iPF team is aware of and is striving to fix.
The current work-around is to hit the return key at the end of the post. The send button should then light up, allowing you to send the post.
Hope this helps!

Reaction score
goofy8275 said:
Are you using the iPF app? It sounds like you are, as this is a bug that the iPF team is aware of and is striving to fix.
The current work-around is to hit the return key at the end of the post. The send button should then light up, allowing you to send the post.
Hope this helps!

Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you hit Return at the beginning of the post, it doesn't do the annoying "swallow the text that I just typed" thing.

Reaction score
Now I don't go so rapidly around, accidentally posting duplicated posts, I don't want to get an infraction for it.

OP
goofy8275

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone needs to make a website full of Goofy sprites that I can use for avatars. I'm running out of Goofy sprites!

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Most reactions