What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use the default 'Sent from my iPad' signature?

Do you use the default signature on your device?

• Yes

Votes: 107 45.3%
  • No

Votes: 63 26.7%
  • I use my own signature

Votes: 66 28.0%

• Total voters

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I altered mine a bit to be more specific. Mine says "sent from my iPad 2" or for my phone "sent from my iPhone 4S"

Like others it helps not to be badgered by people knowing that I'm away from a computer.

backudog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the moment im using the default one, but assuming its not too long i'll be bunging MY default one on it eventually.

"Love is just a developed version of lust, which is nothing more than an evolutionary tool. Thus, the universe is a cold lonely place devoid of magic or genuine affection. also shoes are made by gnomes."

Fatboy71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my own signature, like this.

Thanks,
my name.

That's what my signature is.

susanlackey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, I do. I would prefer one like I have on my computer, that includes links to my social networking sites, etc., though.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

sherrygodmother

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use your media link or web address. Just go to settings...mail, contacts, calendars....signature.
Either copy and paste what you want or type it in. The only pictures or figures are the Emoji.

Most reactions