What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

Do you use our ( IPF ) App?

• Yes

Votes: 77 54.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 26.2%
  • IPF has an App?

Votes: 18 12.8%
  • Do not know how

Votes: 9 6.4%

• Total voters

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry ! may be naïve question what does IPF stand for ?

iPadForums, there is an app on iTunes, post #38 have a link(added below).

was/is suggesting that maybe one of the first posters, edit and add some type of explanation on what IPF stands for, and there is an iOS app, and how to get it thru iTunes(its actually titled as Discussion forum for iPad users).

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discu...412896524?mt=8

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
freerunterrell said:
How to quote somebody using the app?

Sent from my white 16GBiPad

Touch the blue arrow icon (pointing down on the right top of the post), the first option in the list is Quote. I hope that helps.

The Archangel

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I use it all the time. But I do have one gripe the fonts: are too small when editing text.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lia215

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup yup

Sent from my 32GB 3rd Generation White Verizon iPad using iPF

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mandapandalove said:
Yepp I use the app. Never go on a pc much anymore.

Me either. The forums are much more easy to use here. I am really short of monies and I know I could get some for my iPad but hat is my last resort.

If I sold iPad I would only want another one.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skallal said:
Oh, another idea would be to add a like button feature...

If you go to the top of the page and press that small grey arrow on the right, the page will load with a site view and then you will see the Like tabs on each post.

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I prefer ForumRunner so I can see all forums with new posts in subscribed threads in one place. Wish this forum would provide a little better support for it (e.g. accurate participated threads).

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beryl said:
I prefer ForumRunner so I can see all forums with new posts in subscribed threads in one place. Wish this forum would provide a little better support for it (e.g. accurate participated threads).

You've just tweaked my curiosity on this, may try the lite version first and see how I like it. Thanks!

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tapatalk peaked my interest so I've invested in it after reading all of the positive reviews and the number of supported forums. So far, I like it a little better.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Beryl said:
Tapatalk peaked my interest so I've invested in it after reading all of the positive reviews and the number of supported forums. So far, I like it a little better.

I have all three, Tapatalk, Forum Runner and IPF, personally I prefer IPF and I don't think I've had any problems with subscribed threads. Forum Runner is fine but I don't belong to many forums so I don't really have the need and I don't really like Tapatalk at all although the HD version is a little better.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts