What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you believe things happen in threes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the threes kind of myth. But yeah, I think we all see it sometimes. Maybe cause we're looking for it or because...

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am sad.:(

I couldn't figure out why my rent check has not cleared when looking at my account. Then I realized that I wrote that F* check from my old account, from the checkbook that was in my wallet.

And of course she put it in yesterday! She can be such a bitch too ~ I am glad she lives in the Bay Area ~ 87 miles away!

I have to pay her the bank fees:(

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You aren't gonna believe this!!

I got this post card in the mail from the Police Dept and it states that "this property can be released now"

I bet you it is my wallet!! Our office is right next door to the police dept and I bet someone found it and turned it in!!

I am so excited. They must have looked on my checks to find me and sent the post card.

I just want my license. I don't want to pay $25 for one!

I am going today!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hopefully most of your stuff will be in there... especially the pics of the kids. I know you really missed those. 54 is a little late to start making new babies!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOOOOOOO What was it? Your wallet? Was it intact?? I hope so!!!! then maybe 3 good things will happen!!

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three peoples' mess ups at work on three separate projects that directly affected me all happened sequentially 1-2-3, the very same day I posted in this thread earlier this week. Though I was annoyed at the time, I have to have a sense of humor now about the irony of it!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SOOOOOOO What was it? Your wallet? Was it intact?? I hope so!!!! then maybe 3 good things will happen!!

Yes! It was my wallet! Perfectly fine ~ but my checkbook was missing and my pictures. But my ID and bank card, which is canceled was all there.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Three peoples' mess ups at work on three separate projects that directly affected me all happened sequentially 1-2-3, the very same day I posted in this thread earlier this week. Though I was annoyed at the time, I have to have a sense of humor now about the irony of it!

Oh, that is funny! Hope it all ended well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts