What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone sent $$ to comex for his hard work?

dynax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the poll about "who would donate for JB?", alot of ppl said yes.

How many of them follow up on their word? Can we have a poll on this?

After 1 million download, it would be disheartening for comex to have nothing in return for his hard work.

KronicKaos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The entire Dev Team makes a good bit of $$ from donations. However a majority of people don't donate unfortunately :( If every person who jailbroke their device donated 1-2 dollars, they'd be set. Fortunately for all the tight-wads out there, a lot of these guys do this stuff for the challenge and for fun and I doubt we'll see them put a price tag on JB's any time soon.

Posted from my MBP because my iPad is in Afghanistan.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ask the Devs.

Edit:
BTW I will donate $10 as soon as I have a bit to spare.

King.Khoja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I donated for sure! Comex put a lot of time and effort into this jailbreak, he deserves some $$ for it

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I will definitely donate when my funds clear end of this week. Comex is the man. ;)

sati747

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent the $$ in the very first day.. Now it's 10000% (sorry I can't really count) worth it with the CCK fix. :D

sfarringto1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I did. Normally everything I have ever seen was no donations off iPhone dev's website. Very much worth it and helps with school expenses too. Would hate to be graded on a curve with him in my class lol.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent the $$ in the very first day.. Now it's 10000% (sorry I can't really count) worth it with the CCK fix. :D

CCK fix.? What is that?

Edit:
Never mind. I see the thread.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts