What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Substrate not found in Cydia

Sethh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just jailbroken an iPad Mini 3 on iOS 9.0.2 with Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak tool 1.1, everything went accordingly. Right after jailbreak I fired up Cydia, wait for it reboots and I search for Cydia Substrate (the most important tweak) but it came up empty, I checked on installed tweaks under C only showed "Cydia Installer" and "Cydia Translation" installed, so what gives? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated, thanks!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go back into Cydia and go to the "Changes" tab. In the upper left should be a button titled "Refresh." Tap that and Cydia should refresh to show you all the "stuff" that is available on the default Cydia repos.

Marilyn

OP
S

Sethh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go back into Cydia and go to the "Changes" tab. In the upper left should be a button titled "Refresh." Tap that and Cydia should refresh to show you all the "stuff" that is available on the default Cydia repos.

Marilyn

I tried "Refresh" but it came back with error that one of the saruk source was not completely loaded. I tried loading with both WIFI and 3G/4G no go so I kind of gave up. Then 2 hours later I tried again and this time around an update for Cydia Installer was available, so I update, respring and woohoo, Cydia Substrate finally showed up in Search!

Thank You =)

Most reactions

Latest posts